The looming spectre of.....The Conference League

Patchbeard

Don’t worry we’ll come 8th, pretty confident now and this chapter with ETH will all be over very shortly.
I'd say we could get anywhere from 0 to 7 points, but definitely most likely to be in the lower end of that. I feel certain we will lose to Arsenal, and our away record is so poor, but this team could also potentially fluke two wins. But I also think 4 points is probably the most likely - 1 win, 1 draw, 2 losses. With our shitty goal difference, I actually see us finish 8th now. Chelsea are getting results here and there, and have a very manageable schedule, and Newcastle only need to gain 1 point on us over four games.
Yeah I wouldn't be as pessimistic as 0, but anything from 1 to 9 points is possible for our hopelessly inconsistent team, so then anything from 6-8th is still possible.

As I've finally given up hope on EtH I'm sort of hoping for 8th, a new manager and a fresh start. Not having a Thursday night game to prepare for will lengthy travel time every other week would give the team much more time to work on how to actually work as a team.

Woziak

Yeah I wouldn't be as pessimistic as 0, but anything from 1 to 9 points is possible for our hopelessly inconsistent team, so then anything from 6-8th is still possible.

As I've finally given up hope on EtH I'm sort of hoping for 8th, a new manager and a fresh start. Not having a Thursday night game to prepare for will lengthy travel time every other week would give the team much more time to work on how to actually work as a team.
We had this with LVG and he only managed 4th Place, Spurs and Chelsea had this benefit this year but still won’t qualify for CL. Europa is where the club is at and it’s vital the club qualify for Europa.

davidmichael

Our last four games are Palace away, Arsenal, Newcastle then Brighton away and I honestly don’t expect us to pick up a single point in those four games so 8th is where we’ll finish seeing as Bournemouth and West Ham only have two games left each, we won’t qualify for Europe at all but that could be a good thing as it means we’d be focused on all things domestic.

Red Regista

Ten Hag might finally find his level in the Conference League!
Playing against the likes of Servette, Ferencvaros and Slovan Bratislava.

I bet we'd still get overrun in midfield though.

Bottom line is, I don't care where we play next season, as long as he and his buddy van der Gag are in charge.
Worst United manager in history alongside David Moyes.

Hughie77

We lose 3 win 1 imo and I think we can turn the Gunners over at OT.. and feck it all up for them.. its a long shot ..7th or 8th we will get

flappyjay

I mean to be fair we would have an ok chance of winning it. I don't trust us to do anything in the Europa.