Television The Curse

wr8_utd

:'(
A new show that just aired some days ago and has been described as bizarre, brilliant, and a must watch across multiple early reviews. It stars Emma Stone and Nathan Fielder.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The Curse of Moysie. I thought this was about the curse put on us since Fergie left.

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
A new show that just aired some days ago and has been described as bizarre, brilliant, and a must watch across multiple early reviews. It stars Emma Stone and Nathan Fielder.

I don't think I've ever seen a trailer and been less interested than I am in this.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The Fielder/Safdie combination immediately made me think this would be an anxious experience. And sure enough, the opening lines of the five star Guardian review I saw were:

The Curse is highly uncomfortable viewing. I would go so far as to say it is almost uniquely unpleasant to sit through each of its 10 episodes, most of which hit the hour-long mark. To say that I enjoyed it, as an entertainment experience, would be a lie. It is horrible and excruciating.
Think I'll wait and see just how good people think it is.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The Fielder/Safdie combination immediately made me think this would be an anxious experience. And sure enough, the opening lines of the five star Guardian review I saw were:

Think I'll wait and see just how good people think it is.
46 percent approval rating on google.

wr8_utd

:'(
I don't think I've ever seen a trailer and been less interested than I am in this.
I kind of feel the same to be honest but it's getting very very good critics reviews. While also saying it's a tough watch. I'm conflicted about this and hoping someone here takes the plunge!