Television TERMINATOR ZERO | Netflix anime

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.

From Skydance, Production I.G, Masashi Kudō and Mattson Tomlin comes one of the most anticipated anime series of the year, TERMINATOR ZERO. Starring Timothy Olyphant, Rosario Dawson, Sonoya Mizuno, André Holland & Ann Dowd - TERMINATOR ZERO premieres on August 29th (Judgement Day) only on Netflix.

Solid-looking cast and animation. Nice touch with the release date.

Some of the best stuff on Netflix recently has been anime, Scavengers Reign, Arcane, Castlevania, Blue Eye Samurai, hopefully more of the same.

Watched the first episode last night, first time I've watched an anime type show since Dragonball-Z. It's good, only 30 minutes or so but it drew me right in.

I watched four episodes last night. Love it. Really enjoying it. Love the art style, love the action scenes, love the dialogue, love the world created within it. Looking forward to watching more tonight.

Don't care much about the art style but will give it a watch on some illegal website.

If it's even half good as Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex, I'm in.

Looks promising.

Finished it yesterday. Really enjoyed the last episode. Overall, I'm getting The Sarah Connor Chronicles vibes from this in places, which is a good thing as I adored that series. There's some good world building/expanding in that last episode which could be interesting if they do a season 2. I'd have to say that I enjoyed this way more than Terminator 3, Salvation, Genisys (ugh, even spelling it is disgusting) and I couldn't be arsed watching Dark Fate. I'd put it on par with TSCC as my joint-third favourite Terminator related film/series. Would recommend to those that are fans of the series and especially those who enjoyed TSCC.

This was pretty decent, to be fair.
Felt the directional change of the story was much needed and it threw in new ideas and greater world building.
I think the show could have done with one less child and the Koroko's never ending monologues regarding humanity were hardly original but, in general, the show was good.

Arguably the best thing to come out of this franchise since T2.

Finished it yesterday. Really enjoyed the last episode. Overall, I'm getting The Sarah Connor Chronicles vibes from this in places, which is a good thing as I adored that series. There's some good world building/expanding in that last episode which could be interesting if they do a season 2. I'd have to say that I enjoyed this way more than Terminator 3, Salvation, Genisys (ugh, even spelling it is disgusting) and I couldn't be arsed watching Dark Fate. I'd put it on par with TSCC as my joint-third favourite Terminator related film/series. Would recommend to those that are fans of the series and especially those who enjoyed TSCC.

You didn't miss much. It's better than Genisys, but then I could make a better Terminator film than Genisys by simply not making one, and charging people to not waste 2 hours of their time watching the film I didn't make.

Will give this a go and it looks up my alley.