Television Supacell

Watched it all the other day. Definitely enjoyable although I've no real idea as to why.

If the don't make a second one, then the ending is crap. I know everyone wants to be relly smart nowadays, and let the audience make their own mind up, but just round the story out if there is no confirmed season 2

Really enjoyed this. Thought the characters were well developed and didn't feel one dimension.

Really hope there's a second season.

Finally got round to watching this.

I enjoyed it; thought it was decent. Not sure it's anywhere close to deserving its 100% Rotten Tomatoes score, though! No idea what they're thinking there.

Casting was good, character development was decent, but the pacing of the six episodes and how fast Michael finds the other four people is a bit much. Contrived? Yeah, a little. The curtain has been peeled back on the boss already, so, questions about who is the boss of this nefarious organisation has been rushed to. It suffers from being six episodes because it's overstuffed with inconsistent plot pacing.

I think it's good, but 100%? Come on. We've got Fallout sitting on 94%, Severance on 97%, etc.

Finally got round to watching this.

I enjoyed it; thought it was decent. Not sure it's anywhere close to deserving its 100% Rotten Tomatoes score, though! No idea what they're thinking there.

Casting was good, character development was decent, but the pacing of the six episodes and how fast Michael finds the other four people is a bit much. Contrived? Yeah, a little. The curtain has been peeled back on the boss already, so, questions about who is the boss of this nefarious organisation has been rushed to. It suffers from being six episodes because it's overstuffed with inconsistent plot pacing.

I think it's good, but 100%? Come on. We've got Fallout sitting on 94%, Severance on 97%, etc.
A show or movie could be 100% fresh and still have an overall score of 6 out of 10 if every review awarded it as such.

The decimal score is a better factor of its genuine quality. 7.60 out of 10 in this case from a measly 16 reviews.

It’s brilliant. Finished it this week. Hope it gets a couple more seasons.

Some of it is very poorly written/explained.

But it’s excellent.

Watched it all the other day. Definitely enjoyable although I've no real idea as to why.

If the don't make a second one, then the ending is crap. I know everyone wants to be relly smart nowadays, and let the audience make their own mind up, but just round the story out if there is no confirmed season 2

Rapman, the creator, has said he has a plotted three season arc.

It was the number one English Language show in both the Uk and regions of America. It’ll get picked up for more. Then probably lose it’s way of it gets too many seasons.

Binged it over two two nights, it's a good watch but hoping they don't drag it out too long.

Sian Brooke looked dodgy from the start, the sickle cell centre was just too good to be free

Binged it over two two nights, it's a good watch but hoping they don't drag it out too long.

Sian Brooke looked dodgy from the start, the sickle cell centre was just too good to be free

That's my thing with it. It's too telegraphed. Mum was like, "Oh, it'll be that person", and it was.

Same with
Kraze. Could see that a mile away

I watched it and usually dislike superhero films.

This was great.

Ditto. Reminded me a lot of Heroes. Before it jumped the shark. That was probably the last superhero based TV series I liked. Actually Boys (season 1) as well. Otherwise can’t be arsed with superhero’s at all. On tv or in the cinema.

I'm a few eps in. It's absolutely brilliant isn't it?

Yeah, it’s really good. Some of the dialogue and characterisation is a bit clunky but you’d forgive that for it having its own unique vibe and making you want to spend as much time as possible with these people. I’m quite pleased with my Attack the Block meets Heroes analogy. I reckon that nails it.

It's annoying s2 hasn't been confirmed yet though

Yeah, it’s really good. Some of the dialogue and characterisation is a bit clunky but you’d forgive that for it having its own unique vibe and making you want to spend as much time as possible with these people. I’m quite pleased with my Attack the Block meets Heroes analogy. I reckon that nails it.
Just finished series one. Oh. My. Word.

So excited to see how this is going to play out.

Watched this over the last week. It was grand - nice and easy to watch, and enough to keep me interested. Very contrived in parts and a bit lazy in others, but worth a watch I guess.

One gripe I did have was...

Krazy's death was far too quick. He just rapid fire stabbed Tazer about 30 times in 2 seconds, slashed the team's throats and shot poor innocent Dionne dead...and just gets a nice easy bullet to the head from that guard. Nah, he deserved a hell of a lot worse

Rapman, the creator, has said he has a plotted three season arc.

It was the number one English Language show in both the Uk and regions of America. It’ll get picked up for more. Then probably lose it’s way of it gets too many seasons.
Or take 3 years to bring out the second season and lose all momentum.

One gripe I did have was...

Krazy's death was far too quick. He just rapid fire stabbed Tazer about 30 times in 2 seconds, slashed the team's throats and shot poor innocent Dionne dead...and just gets a nice easy bullet to the head from that guard. Nah, he deserved a hell of a lot worse

I doubt he's dead. Just since they didn't explicitly show it, I reckon they're leaving it open to explain it somehow with some power he has or obtained.