Television Sunderland ‘Til I Die | Season 3

AFC NimbleThumb

I find myself watching Seasons 1 & 2 every so often. Clicked on to watch them again to see there’s a 3rd season coming [February 13th].

Guessing it’ll be based on last year where they had a better run, wonder if it’ll be as entertaining.

The English city of Sunderland has seen its main industries of shipbuilding and mining fall by the wayside, which means the Sunderland Association Football Club -- SAFC -- has become an increasingly more important part of the lifeblood of the unique city. The club's fans are some of the most passionate and loyal in sports, but their passion is tested following SAFC's relegation. This docuseries follows SAFC and its fans in the club's first season in the Championship after the relegation. The stakes have never been higher as SAFC is in a downturn.

Season 3 worth watching? Looks like there's only 3 episodes whereas there were 8 in season 1 and 6 in season 2.

So is season 3 worth watching? Looks like there's only 3 episodes whereas there were 8 in season 1 and 6 in season 2.
As the guy who started the thread. No.

It’s shite. I did 2 episodes, 2nd episode was barely watching.

You literally get dropped in after the sacked their manager & it focuses mostly on the rich kid owner but gone are the players slagging each other or the manager off.

Terrible.

Made it through 1.5 episodes before giving up. Tough watch. Nowhere near as compelling as previous seasons. For a billionaire in his early 20s, their owner has zero personality

What’s with British people just saying “season” now instead of series?

As the guy who started the thread. No.

It’s shite. I did 2 episodes, 2nd episode was barely watching.

You literally get dropped in after the sacked their manager & it focuses mostly on the rich kid owner but gone are the players slagging each other or the manager off.

Terrible.
Yuh season three sucked. It was too much about football. What made the first two seasons great was all the off field stuff. Guessing they’d toned it down deliberately. They also skipped Sunderland losing to Lincoln during covid in the playoffs which would have made spectacular car crash fallout viewing. Also two deaths were a bit brutal….

I don't have it on Netflix. Is it region restricted or is it only in premium package ? I had first two seasons and now i don't have it at all.

I don't have it on Netflix. Is it region restricted or is it only in premium package ? I had first two seasons and now i don't have it at all.

Says it's not available in Croatia.