Spurs Defeat | How Long Does ETH Have Left? - United Hour Podcast

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not sure how much longer I can put up with this troops...

Nik(@Rood) and Jamie(@Vault Dweller) are here to talk about United's dreadful home defeat at the hands of Big Ange's Tottenham Hotspur. Should this have been the end of Ten Hag? How long does he actually have left? And does Nik finally want ETH out?!

https://podcast.sport-social.co.uk/podcast/united-hour/

What are your thoughts on ETH troops? Should he have went after Spurs? Thoughts for tonight and Sunday?

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode! Any questions or thoughts for next time?

And does Nik finally want ETH out?!

Not quite got my 'ETH Out' badge yet

But that Spurs game was a turning point for me and I can't defend the performances so far this season

ETH has had more than enough time to show what he can do and cannot complain now if he's replaced

Not quite got my 'ETH Out' badge yet

But that Spurs game was a turning point for me and I can't defend the performances so far this season

ETH has had more than enough time to show what he can do and cannot complain now if he's replaced

What more do you need to see in order to actually want him to be replaced rather than say, "I can't defend him but I don't quite want him out".

What more do you need to see in order to actually want him to be replaced rather than say, "I can't defend him but I don't quite want him out".

2 more losses will do it!

But also depends on who the replacement is, the likes of Southgate or Potter don't get me excited

2 more losses will do it!

But also depends on who the replacement is, the likes of Southgate or Potter don't get me excited

What if we, say, draw both games while playing crap? Or even win one like that? Even if it's deemed good enough to keep him we'll just be delaying the inevitable.