Music Slam dunk 2023

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Anyone here going or have gone in the past?
I'll be there with my wife, but neither of us have any experience with festivals & due to my disabilities we're a bit worried about how to to get in-between stages and try to make a plan for what to see. We'll be at the Hatfield Park one.

324182500-869978374329720-8123277090103494094-n.jpg

Out of these, Yellowcard is the only must-see, but the other bands I'd hope to see are:
The Offspring, Bowling for Soup, Less than Jake, Zebrahead, Billy Talent, Holding Absence, Creeper & TheAcademyIs...

The facebook group i'm in for people going there have had some state that every box is a stage, while some seem to think there are two stages with them being on left and right side. I also struggle to find information about what can be seen together and what cannot.
I've come to assume I cannot both watch Yellowcard and anyone else at the top of a box, but if anyone here has experience to help me out I'd love that.
I want to plan out my movement as best as possible as I'll be in a wheelchair, is Hatfield Park wheelchair friendly in general? Or will I have to struggle with my cane and limit my walking further?

Asking here as the Caf seem superior in general to the facebook group for asking questions. :D

Went to the festival for 3 years in a row in Leeds between 2017 and 2019. The lineup this year isn't as good for me as the previous festivals and the tickets are more expensive so I'm going to pass.

Is it intentionally a 00s line up or…?

Some fellow Slam Dunk goers on the caf :D

I've been going since 2014 (Only year I've missed was 2018)

They change the layout every year so it's difficult to say how it'll look. Some stages are dual ones and those are normally in tents. There will be a map released nearer the time.

Some fellow Slam Dunk goers on the caf :D

I've been going since 2014 (Only year I've missed was 2018)

They change the layout every year so it's difficult to say how it'll look. Some stages are dual ones and those are normally in tents. There will be a map released nearer the time.
Ever been to Hatfield park? Is it good for wheelchair use?

Yep going for the first time this year. Been meaning to for a good while but only this year had the funds and opportunity.

Looking forward to it!