Scottish Football 23-24

Pintu

With the 0-0 at Dundee, this is becoming very difficult for Rangers.

Strachan8

The favourable decisions the old firm get is absolutely crazy. No idea how that’s not an Aberdeen penalty.
Forget about a ’deep state’ in Washington or London it is alive and well at the SFA! Not a chance that stonewall pen isn‘t given if roles reveresed.

Swedish_Plumber

Forget about a ’deep state’ in Washington or London it is alive and well at the SFA! Not a chance that stonewall pen isn‘t given if roles reveresed.
Haha yeah I think you’re right! The refs have a vested interest in keeping the 2 money spinners up there (not that they need to, they’re gonna be there regardless). It’s shite when they get that extra help but especially in instances like today when it’s a close game and they’re playing shite.

Reiver

I'm not long back from the semi final today. Disappointed we couldn't give Rangers more of a match.
M'on the the Celtic in the final.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
I'm not long back from the semi final today. Disappointed we couldn't give Rangers more of a match.
M'on the the Celtic in the final.
I didn't realise you are a Hearts fan. Weren't great yesterday although yee had a couple of decent spells.

Final too close to call.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The favourable decisions the old firm get is absolutely crazy. No idea how that’s not an Aberdeen penalty.
Seems a lot of the conversation on here weekly is really dodgy decisions given to Celtic.

Yet Celtic fans on X are really paranoid about referees against them. Bonkers.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Looking forward to the games this weekend, hoping Rangers take care of Killie but McInnes has them playing well. Hearts were poor last week but have played well against Celtic this season. Big weekend before the Old Firm.

Think it's a matter of the Old Firm trying to not out-sh*t the other :lol: really not been great the last few months and think a big summer incoming for both.

Vault Dweller

What's everyone thinking for the Old Firm tomorrow?

Brilliant for Lewis Ferguson this week too, done fantastic this season at Bologna. I'd love to see him move to the Premier League but tough injury to come back from, hope he comes back with no issues.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
On current form neither team is looking great. Celtic have been more ruthless in the Old Firm games this season and haven't had as many injuries in recent weeks. Ridvan coming back in will be a big boost, but there's still a question mark over the bottle of the Rangers defence and attack.

Vault Dweller

On current form neither team is looking great. Celtic have been more ruthless in the Old Firm games this season and haven't had as many injuries in recent weeks. Ridvan coming back in will be a big boost, but there's still a question mark over the bottle of the Rangers defence and attack.
Indeed and Rangers really under strength in the wide positions, haven't a clue who will line up there. Which position would you say Rangers need to prioritise in the summer?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What's everyone thinking for the Old Firm tomorrow?

Brilliant for Lewis Ferguson this week too, done fantastic this season at Bologna. I'd love to see him move to the Premier League but tough injury to come back from, hope he comes back with no issues.
I hope both he and Motta stay with Bologna. Seems like a good coach and place to keep learning his craft in prep for a World Cup campaign.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Indeed and Rangers really under strength in the wide positions, haven't a clue who will line up there. Which position would you say Rangers need to prioritise in the summer?
All of them. :wenger:

I reckon we're fine through the spine though. Danilo returning will be a boost.

FB - Perhaps a replacement for Barasic as a back-up for Ridvan, somebody up-and-coming with pace who can play on either side would be ideal.
CB - Either Goldson gets back to his level or we need to replace him.
WF - Sima, Silva and Cortes are all on loan so we need investment there. Sounds like we're trying to secure Cortes which would be a good signing. Armstrong from Killie rumoured as well who's had a great season.

Wouldn't say no to Miovski or Barron from Aberdeen either.

Vault Dweller

All of them. :wenger:

I reckon we're fine through the spine though. Danilo returning will be a boost.

FB - Perhaps a replacement for Barasic as a back-up for Ridvan, somebody up-and-coming with pace who can play on either side would be ideal.
CB - Either Goldson gets back to his level or we need to replace him.
WF - Sima, Silva and Cortes are all on loan so we need investment there. Sounds like we're trying to secure Cortes which would be a good signing. Armstrong from Killie rumoured as well who's had a great season.

Wouldn't say no to Miovski or Barron from Aberdeen either.
:lol:

Aye Danilo barely being available all season has been a let down. Dessers tries hard but he ain't it I don't think.

Ridvan was close to leaving in January I read I think, you reckon he will stay? But full back positions I agree with and at least one CB. Armstrong has impressed me and might actually make it into the Scotland squad now.

Shankland seems like it will happen too, and I like big Miovski. Cracking player who would be perfect for us up front.

Oscar Bonavena

Sky Sports apologising for O'Riley saying his penalty was "shit"! :lol:

I think people accustomed to watching Old Firm games have heard worse!

Swedish_Plumber

It usually is brutal, but got everything correct today.
They did but they weren’t bloody needed in the first place. So many checks for insignificant things too. The Celtic penalty being checked for that long was embarrassing. Probably contributed to the miss as well.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
They did but they weren’t bloody needed in the first place. So many checks for insignificant things too. The Celtic penalty being checked for that long was embarrassing. Probably contributed to the miss as well.
It was needed for the red card. It was given as a yellow…and then Kenny milller went on a rant about the game being gone when it was a fecking atrocious tackle. No idea what it was doing for the pen though.

Swedish_Plumber

It was needed for the red card. It was given as a yellow…and then Kenny milller went on a rant about the game being gone when it was a fecking atrocious tackle. No idea what it was doing for the pen though.
Did you hear him actually blame Johnston for putting his leg in between the ball and the challenge? Absolute muppet. Went on another rant about the ref always shouting at the players…as if he doesn’t have to put up with 22 ragers every week :lol:

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
Shattered after yesterday, 4am rise to catch a flight from Dublin to Glasgow and then home early evening.

Celtic won well, despite the scoreline. Rangers were poor, obviously missing a few players and also down to 10 men away from home was a big factor but they started off so poor when it was 11 v 11.

Celtic need to be more clinical.

Title wrapped up though.

Flying back for cup final is less than 2 weeks. It will be another close game but I fancy Celtic to nick it - assuming we have all of our top players fit.

Red00012

Kenny miller had a nightmare today.
Came here to say this ! I was actually doubting what I saw when he continued to argue about the tackle.
The studio were laughing at him at half time. Even Kris Boyd , who I find is very one sided called him out on it.