Ryan Gravenberch

Looked dynamite at Ajax, terrible at Bayern and even worse at Liverpool.

Another failed wonderkid? Bayern sold him on the cheap.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He's ok. Still young too.

AjaxNL

He wasn't all that dynamite at Ajax at all. Came in young, but never really kicked on.

I thought he was actually doing well at Liverpool though?

el_loco_bielsa

Supports
liverpool
Far too early to decide where he’s going long term. Prob be in a better position to decide whether he’s likely to cut it after klopp’s had a full season with him.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He's got all the tools to be a good player in terms of technical ability and physical properties. Very little of it comes together though. He has a way to go to be the kind of player that helps the team play better and solves problems for his team mates. He's just sort of playing somewhere in midfield. Looks very uncoached so far.

Blackwidow

He's got all the tools to be a good player in terms of technical ability and physical properties. Very little of it comes together though. He has a way to go to be the kind of player that helps the team play better and solves problems for his team mates. He's just sort of playing somewhere in midfield. Looks very uncoached so far.
It is not the technical abilities but more the physical properties he has he does not use or develop. He is pretty tall - but does not go into headers. He is pretty strong physically but does not use that. He does not really want to work on his defensive abilities. And his offensive abilities aren't as good as Bayern had them with other players. And that is a problem he already had at Ajax. I guess every coach/club things he can work on that...

But if a player is a defensive liability on a 6/8 and you have Musiala and Müller for the 10 (who are even better defensively than Gravenberch) you do not get much playing time. Tuchel even told openly in a press conference that he is not good enough for Bayern as an 8 and that he is clearly behind on the no. 10.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
His name popped up in the transfer rumours today and I must admit that I had forgotten he existed. How is he doing at Liverpool? I'm guessing the transfer fee still wasn't a bargain?