RUUD from Long range??

gavoleary

Has anyone got any vids of RvN Scoring from Outside the box???

Either for Man Utd (if there are any :) ) or else PSV or any others?????

Would love to see 'em.

:D

He scored a goal for PSV almost from the halfway line, I don't have the clip though

You could also classify his goal against Fulham a season or two ago as 'outside the box' since he gets the ball on the half way line and runs through 4 players before delightfully passing it in. Also the one against the gooners at Highbury where he left Campbell for dead and then blasted it home. If you want those i can send them.

Stretch said:
You could also classify his goal against Fulham a season or two ago as 'outside the box' since he gets the ball on the half way line and runs through 4 players before delightfully passing it in. Also the one against the gooners at Highbury where he left Campbell for dead and then blasted it home. If you want those i can send them.

No you can't. When the finish is inside the box then the goal is from inside the box

Stretch said:
Send them

I think his goal vs Juventus pre season was the best he's scored for us...