Rugby Union 23/24 Discussion

I had a feeling that after blew it and loosing in such a silly way in the first match versus the Wallabies we would be better this one, but not this good. Feels even worse loosing the first one in such manner, we could have been in a way better position by now.

I like D Mac and wanted him to make it to first choice ten, but he never convinces. Always feel he doesn't quite fit the mantle yet.

I might be totally wrong, but that's just the feeling I get. I'd like him to do well but I'm not surprised when he doesn't.

I see D-Mac as a fullback playing flyhalf. Harry Plummer was flyhalf for the Super Rugby winning Auckland Blues but Razor doesn't seem to fancy him. Razor would love to select Mo'unga but New Zealand's selection policy forbids him from picking him.

I'm embarrassed by it. Conceding 64 points in a game and conceding 50 points in a half is disgraceful. After last week's gritty win, this is not what the Wallabies needed.
It was a bit of a collapse….I do think the Argies got very hot in the second and when that big pack gets their tails up they’re a bloody hard unit. But the resistance was non-existent.

I think they need a few tough guys, it’s all a bit soft and fluffy

It was a bit of a collapse….I do think the Argies got very hot in the second and when that big pack gets their tails up they’re a bloody hard unit. But the resistance was non-existent.

I think they need a few tough guys, it’s all a bit soft and fluffy

The first half I think the Wallabies were quite focus, solid and good, while Los Pumas were quite wasteful, it's true it should have been a tighter affair, yet I thought that could have gotten ugly in the second half if Pumas went out there timid or doubting.

The Second half was a combination of the Wallabies being a bit like Los Pumas in the first half and Los Pumas having one of those days that almost every fecking thing goes right, the climate, the support from the crowd, mostly the confidence and every play happening because of own merit and a combination of every mistake (even the tiniest) from the Wallabies being capitalized. Almost every off load was great, every tackle, etc etc that shyte does not happen many times for any team, less on this level.
Dealing with such momentum for a morale beaten Wallabies due to the constant harsh press and angry fans, was too much on the mental side.

I give kudos for Contemponi for clearly let the guys go for it 120%, for moments it was ridiculosuly risky the ammount of plays tried and luckly succeeding, was almost like a very offensive Seven approach with everything clicking, like I've said before, this kind of shyte when everything is so fluid does not happen normally, therefore that second half and the points obtained.

The first half I think the Wallabies were quite focus, solid and good, while Los Pumas were quite wasteful, it's true it should have been a tighter affair, yet I thought that could have gotten ugly in the second half if Pumas went out there timid or doubting.

The Second half was a combination of the Wallabies being a bit like Los Pumas in the first half and Los Pumas having one of those days that almost every fecking thing goes right, the climate, the support from the crowd, mostly the confidence and every play happening because of own merit and a combination of every mistake (even the tiniest) from the Wallabies being capitalized. Almost every off load was great, every tackle, etc etc that shyte does not happen many times for any team, less on this level.
Dealing with such momentum for a morale beaten Wallabies due to the constant harsh press and angry fans, was too much on the mental side.

I give kudos for Contemponi for clearly let the guys go for it 120%, for moments it was ridiculosuly risky the ammount of plays tried and luckly succeeding, was almost like a very offensive Seven approach with everything clicking, like I've said before, this kind of shyte when everything is so fluid does not happen normally, therefore that second half and the points obtained.
Absolutely and I think they need to play that way. Full throttle, commit to it fully. They might have a few ropey losses when things don’t click, by they’ve turned over the ABs in New Zealand and clocked a record hammering of Aus. It’s well worth it

Hogg has been arrested for a third time for stalking his (ex?) wife. Gone fully off the rails. Twat.