Rugby Union 23/24 Discussion

10-15 seconds after saying "what the feck was that?", the Wallabies score a great breakout try.

Yeah, hoping Schmidt can make you guys good again. Always good for rugby to have a strong wallaby team in the mix
God, remember when you used to fear playing the Aussies? :lol:

“Those bastards always find a way to win”.

Think I was about 15 the last time I said that :lol:

God, remember when you used to fear playing the Aussies? :lol:

“Those bastards always find a way to win”.

Think I was about 15 the last time I said that :lol:
FFS :lol:

They were feared during the days of Larkham/Gregan (& before then) & the all conquering Brumbies. Now they’re more likely to lose to the likes of Fiji/Samoa then beat one of the top 4. No offence @Xaviesta

Been a consistent decline since then.

Maul defence hasn't improved unfortunately. Laurie Fisher and Mike Cron have some work to do with Georgia the opponents next week and then the Springboks in early August.

Thank feck that's over!!! Another step forward results wise but maul defence is q huge issue! Could do with playing less rugby in our own half.

Joe when asked if he's happy: "I'm more relived, we're going to have to be much better than that". Accurate comments there from the coach.

The atmosphere at Kings Park doesn't seem as electric as it was at Loftus last week.

Ireland have started much better than at Loftus and are worthy of their 10 point lead.

Willie Le Roux failing his HIA is massive because he makes the Boks attack look less clunky with Pollard playing #10.

I hope we don't line to regret not getting a try at the end there. Thankfully we came away with three but a very good half. Expecting a serious backlash second half which we'll have to weather.

So after looking like they genuinely want to expand their game, the Boks look like they're reverting to type.

You can’t play rugby against refereeing like this.

What’s happened since half time isn’t sport.