Redcafe has become microscopic on my Android

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
So everything including font sizes has become microscopic on my android phone for some reason. Its only redcafe and i dont know how to fix it. Have checked my settings and they are ok. Any suggestions?

So everything including font sizes has become microscopic on my android phone for some reason. Its only redcafe and i dont know how to fix it. Have checked my settings and they are ok. Any suggestions?
Try erasing your cookies for the forum I guess?

I deleted my cookies and everything is still micro.

Are you on the mobile page or desktop view? Click the little three lines and switch to mobile

Are you on the mobile page or desktop view? Click the little three lines and switch to mobile

There was something called standard website which i switched off which brought things back to normal.

If you want it to be larger you should delete the crumbs, not the cookies.

are you running the latest version of android? their penis to text size translator is stuck on.

My wife (who thinks the caf is fecking odd anyway) just read this thread over my shoulder and asked if @Scarlett Dracarys was a woman, then said I thought so, only a woman would sort out the issue while the boys laugh at cocks.

Her view of the caf has fallen even further!

My wife (who thinks the caf is fecking odd anyway) just read this thread over my shoulder and asked if @Scarlett Dracarys was a woman, then said I thought so, only a woman would sort out the issue while the boys laugh at cocks.

Why is an adult woman married to a boy?

I am afraid this means you have aids. RIP

Once it was the women who sorted out the cocks while the men laughed at the real issues.