Reaction Time Test

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I was going to post this in one of the gaming threads, but figured it worked here also:

http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime

I got an average of 218ms over 5 attempts.

z2wKFVO.png

349 on my phone, think it'd be quicker with a mouse but can't access it at work.

297 average on my phone. Would be quicker on a mouse no doubt.

I did have one score of 55ms...so I obviously pre-empted one of them. The rest were around the 250-260ms range

I've found that I'm faster if I look at the blank area of the coloured block

Average 247, best 218.

I used to be addicted to these games until some cnut got me on one and halfway through while focusing on the screen the big fecking exorcist girl popped up and killed me nearly.

I managed a genuine 167 after getting three 196's in a row. But then I also completed Super Hexagon on the hardest setting, so I may actually be some sort of robot.

Average 247, best 218.

I used to be addicted to these games until some cnut got me on one and halfway through while focusing on the screen the big fecking exorcist girl popped up and killed me nearly.
Haha I've seen this. Bastards.

Got an average of 223 but "did a swooshboy" accidentally and got 11ms on one. #cheetah

52ms for my best one.

Average doesn't matter.

I am so convinced that most of you are lying.

I got 379 average, I was clicking it instantly!

200 average over 5 twice, then 174 - with a 52 on the first go of that run - but it didn't save. Would definitely be faster with a mouse.