Rafa Silva

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Looks a player, 26 though so I would assume those who have seen a lot of him would be able to confirm his level?

SLBenfica1904

Supports
SLBenfica
As I posted on the other topic: He evolved a lot this season. He moved from Braga to Benfica two seasons ago but until this season never showed the level he was expected. His finishing was one of the worst I can remember from an attacking player, always shooting right to the keeper. However, i don't know if it was confidence issues, this season he was very good.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I think Benfica and the Portuguese league is his level.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've seen him a bit for Benfica and really enjoy watching him. He's lacking in end product and seems to have a weak mentality, though. When he makes an error I feel like it really impacts the rest of his game in a negative way.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I've seen him a bit for Benfica and really enjoy watching him. He's lacking in end product and seems to have a weak mentality, though. When he makes an error I feel like it really impacts the rest of his game in a negative way.
Yes, but he improved a bit his finishing this season. Renewed his contract with Benfica, don’t see him leaving. In England the right club for him would be Wolves, just don’t see it happening.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Benfica's best player last season. He's incredibly talented but mentally and in terms of end product he's not as good as he should be. Scored the goal away at Porto that virtually won them the league though.

He's not a player for a top european team. He'll probably stay at Benfica and continue to tear the league apart.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Very quick and a good dribbler. Not sure I'd back him to step up in the prem and at 26 and as a Benfica player it would be an expensive gamble.