Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

This league is crazy. This time last week, we were 10 points behind Arsenal. Could be just a point behind tomorrow.

NLDs are almost always fun.
Looking forward to it.

Spurs v Arsenal draw
City and Liverpool loss (okay City losing is never going to happen)

Please :D

One nice draw or Arsenal win would be nice. Please, make preparations for that.

Villa, Watford, never give up, never surrender!

Who do we cheer for? Spurs or Arsenal? A draw would be nice too.

I'd settle for this again.
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Hope Dembele shows up. He is fun to watch when on form.

Would like Spurs & Arsenal to draw and Leicester and City to both lose.

I was going to say "obviously City won't lose" - but this season, you just never know.

Spurs win for the Arsenal Fan TV melt down.

We'll lose to Palace and end their 11 game run without a win.

Watford Leicester should be good later.

It will be so Spurs to lose the derby they are expected to win.

Shite derby so early, Crystanbul tomorrow, some good footie coming up. Thank Lord for the weekend yo.

Should be a good match this one. Wouldn't surprise me if Spurs bottle it against Arsenal.

After last week where basically every result went our way, that definitely won't happen this week.

A draw would be great between Spurs and Arsenal but as a previous poster said, Arsenal fan tv will be epic if Spurs win.

After last week where basically every result went our way, that definitely won't happen this week.

A draw would be great between Spurs and Arsenal but as a previous poster said, Arsenal fan tv will be epic if Spurs win.
I think pretty much everybody knows this now. It's great to check out that channel after an Arsenal loss. :lol:

Where will Alli play, as the AM? And what is his best position for Spurs?

I hate draws, but a draw is definitely best for us. A nice, exciting 4-4 would do nicely.

If not, an Arsenal win would suit us more. I think Spurs are the most likely of the teams above us to falter.

Elneny is Egyptian?

and is a Jan signing for the DM position

and Gibbs is playing, :D