Premier League Gameweek 15

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
zPSjN9e.png

On paper the Top 4 shouldn't have many problems this weekend. United vs Spurs is going to be really interesting - looking forward to that one.

West Ham always seem to be quite dangerous in attack, though their defence looks horrendous. With Matip back we should be more secure. I'll go 3 or 4-2 without Matip or 3-1, 4-1 with.

City at Leicester will be such a disappointing game. Because of last season you get this first instinct to get excited because it's City at the fecking champions and then you realize how shite Leicester are this season and just know the reality is going to be City going 0-2 up in the first 12 minutes before Huth is sent off right after half-time as City double their lead thereafter and win 0-4.

Stoke and Leicester will get smashed today.

Some good games tomorrow.
Leicester made 10 changes for the CL game vs Porto this week. They will be fresh and up for the challenge of City. Could Be an interesting game even if we ma be forgiven for thinking that the result may be a forgone conclusion.

Will be interesting to see how Okaka does.

If he plays every league game for the rest of the season, he'll break Giggs' record. Pretty mad.

City at Leicester will be such a disappointing game. Because of last season you get this first instinct to get excited because it's City at the fecking champions and then you realize how shite Leicester are this season and just know the reality is going to be City going 0-2 up in the first 12 minutes before Huth is sent off right after half-time as City double their lead thereafter and win 0-4.
You have way more confidence than me.

I think Ranieri will do what he did against us last season, which is switch to 4-5-1, stifle the middle and try to take advantage of any mistakes.

To watch or not to watch?

Watching Osasuna-Barca and have the same thought… I know if I watch the Wat-Eve match, it’ll be a borefest, but if I choose to stick with La Liga, there’ll be at least 6 goals and 2 red cards.

Apparently so. 609 games of mediocrity.
Hardly mediocre if he was a crucial cog in a title-winning side in 2012. It's not even like he was a squad player in that 2011/12 side, he was always on the team sheet next to Yaya.

The idea of Gareth bloody Barry breaking Giggseys record doesn't quite sit right. Obviously it was going to happen but you'd like it to be a class player or at least, a likeable one club legend.

Barry is the most meh player in Premier League history.

Did Barry play much in his teens then? I remember him playing for Villa but didn't know he featured when he was younger.

The idea of Gareth bloody Barry breaking Giggseys record doesn't quite sit right. Obviously it was going to happen but you'd like it to be a class player or at least, a likeable one club legend.

Barry is the most meh player in Premier League history.
Completely agree.

Him and Mallet Head Milner. Boring British Players who "do a job."

As for Everton - we needed to win that last week. They are a poor side with an overrated manager.

Think they might struggle today.

Not a lot of interesting pairings for your average continental European. United-Tottenham the most interesting match by far. My bet is on Tottenham for this one.

You have way more confidence than me.

I think Ranieri will do what he did against us last season, which is switch to 4-5-1, stifle the middle and try to take advantage of any mistakes.

Then Sterling and Sane will destroy Simpson and Fuchs out wide. Whatever they decide to do, they've been extremely disappointing this season.

Watching Osasuna-Barca and have the same thought… I know if I watch the Wat-Eve match, it’ll be a borefest, but if I choose to stick with La Liga, there’ll be at least 6 goals and 2 red cards.

I was trying to decide as well but I mean Lionel Messi is playing. So I'm watching Barca now then when it's over I'll watch the last 20 of Watford vs Everton which will still be going on.

I don't think this Watford v Everton game is going to be a 7 goal thriller.

Not a lot of interesting pairings for your average continental European. United-Tottenham the most interesting match by far. My bet is on Tottenham for this one.

Who are you a fan of again?

Leicester made 10 changes for the CL game vs Porto this week. They will be fresh and up for the challenge of City. Could Be an interesting game even if we ma be forgiven for thinking that the result may be a forgone conclusion.
Leicester are woeful & have no midfield this season. It'll be a relatively straightforward victory for City. 3-0 minimum especially since they seem to play better without Aguero.

Is Ashley Williams the most overrated defender in the PL? Well apart from John brilliant on the ball Stones.