Pippo Inzaghi

Suedesi

Retiring

Thank you Pippo!!!

kick2305_468x297.jpg

xin_36050424083611904271.jpg

MilanLpoolInzaghi3_468x715.jpg

Link? I read him and Gattuso were dropped from AC but they wanted to continue playing. Gattuso to MLS. Pippo said he would remain in Italy.

I can't help but love him.

Same! The fact that he celebrates every single goal, even if it's in a pre-season match, as if it was the World Cup Final decider probably helps as far as I'm concerned.

Proper goal sneak!

Big changes due at Milan this summer. Nesta, Gattuso and Inzaghi already leaving. Nesta will need to be replaced. Everyone else is also a year older. Pato linked to PSG. Bakaye Traore signing apparently. Add to that the fact that City are bound to try their luck with Thiago Silva. Could be a lot of movement in store

Link? I read him and Gattuso were dropped from AC but they wanted to continue playing. Gattuso to MLS. Pippo said he would remain in Italy.
Gattuso wouldnt survive in the MLS.
It might lack quality, but I keep reading its a very fit league.

One of the best goalscorers in modern times, i loved how he showed the same passion for every goal he scored. His celebration may have annoyed some people, but personally it was great to see.

02/03 was probably my personal season of footballing enlightenment so he's one of my favourite players and of course he put down the scouse.

Big changes due at Milan this summer. Nesta, Gattuso and Inzaghi already leaving. Nesta will need to be replaced. Everyone else is also a year older. Pato linked to PSG. Bakaye Traore signing apparently. Add to that the fact that City are bound to try their luck with Thiago Silva. Could be a lot of movement in store

Out
nesta (mls)
aquaman (liverpool)
van bommel (psv)
gattuso
seedorf (brazil)
inzaghi
zambrotta

In
traore
montolivo

unknow
thiago silva
pato
robinho

Was at the San Siro on Sunday to see him come off the bench to score the winner and celebrate in his typical understated style.

2722668855.jpg

One of the best poachers of all time. A legend.

I really hope that Chicharito can emulate him.

"Twice in the opening eleven minutes, Filippo Inzaghi has struck for Juventus. The first was a poacher's goal, the second needed some luck... Manchester United need a minor miracle now. They are two down in no time, here."