Gaming Phasmophobia

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
After being announced more than a year ago phasmophobia is finally coming to consoles on October 29th. We used to have a group play regularly enough when it was out first on Steam but now it's coming to console so hopefully we can get people together to play. If you plan on getting it post below and what you will get it on.
I'll be playing on PS5.

There will be crossplay.

Last edited:
No crossplay?
I don't think they've said if there is it not.

There is a bunch on us on the caf discord who played this regularly, haven't done in a bit though so it should feel fresh enough by now.
Yeah, they've changed a lot since then. I still remember my dog barking when we were playing and your missus opening the door, both got you screaming :lol:

There is a bunch on us on the caf discord who played this regularly, haven't done in a bit though so it should feel fresh enough by now.
Would jump on that. Me and my mates play every few months and each time we do it's like the game has completely changed. :lol:

Haha yeah.
Just reminded her. She's doing the impression again right now :lol:

Would jump on that. Me and my mates play every few months and each time we do it's like the game has completely changed. :lol:
The weekend after next we should see if people are about, if there's a bunch of us we can run multiple groups and mix them up after each game. I'll get the secretary to arrange it.

@RedSky

Yeah, they like to change things everyone and then, it's cool
Just reminded her. She's doing the impression again right now :lol:

The weekend after next we should see if people are about, if there's a bunch of us we can run multiple groups and mix them up after each game. I'll get the secretary to arrange it.

@RedSky
:lol: love it.

That sounds awesome. I do English with a kid who plays it and he shows me what they changed, they've made the lobby better, but they've also added in levels for each item, so there's 3 different tiers with each tier being better than the last.

Yeah, they like to change things everyone and then, it's cool

:lol: love it.

That sounds awesome. I do English with a kid who plays it and he shows me what they changed, they've made the lobby better, but they've also added in levels for each item, so there's 3 different tiers with each tier being better than the last.
I think we played it a tiny bit after the lobby/levels change but didn't do any upgrading. All I remember is getting the monkey paw thing, not knowing how it works, then hiding in a closet whispering for it to do us all a favour and kill hobbers.

I think we all died that round :lol: