Our medical staff

PoTMS

Just cost us that goal. Honestly, sack the lot of them. How hard is it to put a bandage around De Ligt's head? Jesus Christ, we are a shambles from top to bottom.

Their incompetence has cost us big time. Disgraceful to send De Ligt back out twice with a huge gash in his head. EtH should be absolutely bollocking them.

They had 2 opportunities to sort it out and put a wrap around his head and didn't. Incompetence all around.

Fecking dopes. What did they keep doing, slathering vaseline on him and pushing him back out.

There is some more money to be saved there, Ineos. Sack the pair of Dr. Nicks.

It was really poor to send him back out with blood all over him. Whether it was viable to treat it properly or not on the sideline, at least put a wrap over his head to disguise it so something like that doesn't happen. Just completely braindead handling of the situation.

Only at Manchester United would something like this happen.

Absolutely fecking ridiculous that we aren't even competent enough to put a bandage on his head. Its been done at least a thousand times before.

State of this medical team.

genuinely sackable offence. considering nobody can stay fit too

I would say sack the medical team but we’ve done that in the last 6-12 months haven’t we ?

Fecking scandalous it was. No wonder our players can never stay fit based on this bunch of clowns.

Fergie's got to be banned from the medical room next. Only way to fix this.

What about those bandage caps they use in serie a? Morons

Something is seriously off. We can't finish single game without injury.

And then it seems they can't properly patch DL injury! (Not an expert so I could be wrong)

These constant muscle injuries every single game can't just be bad luck.

Just cost us that goal. Honestly, sack the lot of them. How hard is it to put a bandage around De Ligt's head? Jesus Christ, we are a shambles from top to bottom.

Yeah needed a Rooney from Leverkusen 2013 job, any chance of doing a proper investigation into our medical staff INEOS

Last edited:
Another game, another injury. We must have the most incompetent medical staff of any top level football team. And by top level, I am fully aware I am reaching.

Another game, another injury. We must have the most incompetent medical staff of any top level football team. And by top level, I am fully aware I am reaching.

Yeah INEOS need to do something about it