Opening Day Win vs. Fulham | Transfer Gossip | Brighton Preview - United Hour Podcast

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Nik(@Rood) and Imran(@Annihilate Now!) are here to review United's opening day win vs. Fulham! They talk great debuts for Zirkzee and Mazraoui, before shoving some praise onto Maguire and Casemiro.
They also cover the latest transfer gossip, before finishing on a preview of the upcoming Brighton game on Saturday lunch time.

What were your thoughts on the opening game troops? What are your thoughts on our transfer business? Any rumours you have seen or heard?

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode! Any questions or thoughts for next time?

Quick mention that there is a pod FPL minileague and will close entries at end of August - code given towards the end of the show and there will be a prize for the winner

Last winner was a RedCafe member - was going to tag him and then realised he's now banned !

I'm not a huge fan of stats but still it's nice to hear them regarding United games. I know you go thru some of them (xG and passes per player at least) but some "stats corner" or something would be nice. Or would it be corny and forced?

I'm not a huge fan of stats but still it's nice to hear them regarding United games. I know you go thru some of them (xG and passes per player at least) but some "stats corner" or something would be nice. Or would it be corny and forced?

Ye I tend to mention my favourites (xG, Pass Success and average position charts)

we usually touch on other stuff if something jumps out from a match - keeping an eye on shots conceeded at the moment since it was a major issue last season

Any stats in particular you want to hear regularly?

Ye I tend to mention my favourites (xG, Pass Success and average position charts)

we usually touch on other stuff if something jumps out from a match - keeping an eye on shots conceeded at the moment since it was a major issue last season

Any stats in particular you want to hear regularly?
Nothing particular, maybe every now and then some comparisons to earlier to spot changes in tactics or something. The current way you do it is good enough for me, I was just throwing ideas.