Omari Forson | Signs for AC Monza

I believe there’s a good player in there somewhere. Maybe the slower tempo will suit him more in Italy. There’s definitely more youngsters taking a chance abroad now. Good to see.

Forson's enforcin', his style is awesome
He's causin' more family feud than Richard Dawson
And the survey said, "You're dead!"
Fatal Flying Guillotine chops off your feckin' head

Last edited:
Isn't that former AC Milan president?

Can't recall his name now. Can't see why Omari isn't thrilled.

Lovely ig story from Forson.

A picture of him and EtH with the caption:

”Appreciate all the opportunities you gave me. Gonna show the world what you saw in me a long time ago.”

I find it a bit strange that the club has not acknowledged his departure in any way. He was a first team player after all.

I find it a bit strange that the club has not acknowledged his departure in any way. He was a first team player after all.

Prob aren't too happy about him leaving. UWS said we'd been trying to get him to sign a contract for two years. Forson and his dad told us repeatedly they were definitely staying but then kept stringing us along. At one point a deal was verbally agreed - wages, length, bonuses etc... complete agreement - but when it came time to sign they tried to change the terms and the negotiations started up all over again. Apparently it was still going on like that until a couple of months ago.

The fact that he's now on his 4th club at 18/19 isn't the best sign.

He's still technically a United player until his contract expires in a week and can't officially sign for Monza until July 1st so I guess they will confirm it then.

Prob aren't too happy about him leaving. UWS said we'd been trying to get him to sign a contract for two years. Forson and his dad told us repeatedly they were definitely staying but then kept stringing us along. At one point a deal was verbally agreed - wages, length, bonuses etc... complete agreement - but when it came time to sign they tried to change the terms and the negotiations started up all over again. Apparently it was still going on like that until a couple of months ago.

The fact that he's now on his 4th club at 18/19 isn't the best sign.
Orrrr he has not actually left yet…

I dunno, I've literally never heard of him. Can't see why the club would bother.

He's still technically a United player until his contract expires in a week and can't officially sign for Monza until July 1st so I guess they will confirm it then.

As his new club and the player announced the transfer, you’d think we would’ve acknowledged it as well. Not a big deal just a bit surprised.