Nordic Ghost Yeti (Scandi Carroll) | Haaland at City

The man who traded women for pastries at Madrid and became mad when he inevitably got too fat to play thinks the guy who already has a better career than him at 22 is shit, but he's supposedly the top authority on the matter. Go figure.

The best player in the world currently and the only one in the position to reach GOAT status of the current crop of players.

Unless he gets injured he's going to break records this season

Can easily see him have 60+ goals across all competitions this season

The only silver lining is he will eventually end up at Madrid in 3 years or so

The best team in England played without a striker, won the league, then went and bought the worlds best striker. If he doesn’t hit 50 goals this season I’ll be shocked.

He's going to break every record set by Messi and Ronaldo and rightly so, he's one of the players of all time.

He is a cyborg. Barring injuries, I can see him breaking most goalscoring records out there if he keeps going at this rate. Messi’s overall goalscoring career record so far might be in danger down the road.

25 CL goals in 20 games. Just turned 22 years.

I hope that he will join Barça once or if he leaves Man City. Pep and all the other Barça folks should help in this endeavour.

He is a cyborg. Barring injuries, I can see him breaking most goalscoring records out there if he keeps going at this rate. Messi’s overall goalscoring career record so far might be in danger down the road.

25 CL goals in 20 games. Just turned 22 years.

I hope that he will join Barça once or if he leaves Man City. Pep and all the other Barça folks should help in this endeavour.

Haaland to Barca, Mbappe to Madrid, think it's destined to eventually happen. I know people will say Perez keeps a grudge vs Mbappe but let's be honest, nobody is turning this level of talent down.

Haaland is an absolute machine.

The closest player I can think of that is similar to Haaland is a young Christian Vieri who was big and powerful, had pace and bullied defenders. Was a goal machine with Both feet (mainly left footed) and a beast in the air.
More like Batistuta

The more I watch him play, the more he reminds me of van Nistelrooy. The finishing, the movement in the box, the areas he gets in.

The season is only in its infancy and he’s already on 12 goals in all comps

6 EPL apps 10 goals
1 CL app 2 goals

City will walk the league with him, just impossibly good hope he gets bored of the EPL and moves to Spain

Calma.

He won't break every record.

He is gonna break Messi and Ronaldo goalscoring records in the CL at least.

UEFA is gonna expand the UCL slots in the following years, which means more teams for stad-padding especially if you play for Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and City...teams that score a lot.

Only injuries can stop Haaland from being the top scorer in history of the UCL.

Unbelievably, for many years i thought Ronaldo and Messi records in the UCL were untouchable, but not for Haaland.

He's going to break every record set by Messi and Ronaldo and rightly so, he's one of the players of all time.
I’m not so sure. What kept those other 2 at the top was their incredible record of not getting injured for 15 years at the top level.

For example for Haaland to beat Ronaldo’s all time goals record he has to score 45 goals a season for 16 straight years. That’s not going to be easy and who knows if he declined by 33-34-35.

He’s at a good pace but still very far off, it’s a long shot.

He is an absolute beast. The question now is if he can deliver for them in the big games? I suspect if Haaland buys into Pep’s philosophy, unlike Ibra, he will thrive and become a new type of number 9. Hopefully he heads off to La Liga shortly after that.

This lad has got the capabilities to break many many records. Ronaldo & Messi watch out he’s gunning for you. Cith will win league and CL. They will be that far clear after Christmas can rest players for the CL. Frightening to say the least. What really hurts is Cith at this rate will go and achieve what the class of 92 did or even better.

I’m not so sure. What kept those other 2 at the top was their incredible record of not getting injured for 15 years at the top level.

For example for Haaland to beat Ronaldo’s all time goals record he has to score 45 goals a season for 16 straight years. That’s not going to be easy and who knows if he declined by 33-34-35.

He’s at a good pace but still very far off, it’s a long shot.

It's actually 40.5 and that's not including his Molde 2/Byrne 2 goals.... if you say a reasonable kind 8 goals per year for country. It's down to 32.5 for club - at an average.

Either that or just have 8 years of 80 goals.

It's actually 40.5 and that's not including his Molde 2/Byrne 2 goals.... if you say a reasonable kind 8 goals per year for country. It's down to 32.5 for club - at an average.

Either that or just have 8 years of 80 goals.
Hmm I would have to go re look at the numbers but they seemed to be much bigger then that to get to 815 or whatever number Ronaldo ends up at 850 or where ever he stops at