No European football next season | Unless we win the FA Cup, then we get Europa League

wolvored

I was watching the news it said we got £50 mill this season from the CL. I bet with the 25% reduction of wages we wont be far away saving that much over the season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Agreed. If our football has improved massively and is consistent then I don’t think many people will moan if we don’t win anything. It’s like this season, we’ve managed to get to the Fa cup final by playing rubbish, imagine if we actually play decent football… we could be lifting it in a few years.
League title aside as it's impossible to fluke it, winning a cup is always possible with the right draws and enough luck involved. I don't watch football for that personally, I wanna enjoy games, I wanna see passion, skills and technical ability. If it also involves a good cup run, I'll never complain but if the alternatives is like this season, shit football all year round and a FA Cup final then feck this

adkb

I so want ETH to win the final.

I want his job secure.

I want to sell players who do not give their 100 percent, sign some talented youngsters and then have a nice attacking style of play, the one which ETH is good at but is unable to implement due to players.

I want a million dollars while we are at it as well.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I hate the Europa League for various reasons.

But that's irrelevant. We have to beat City in the final (we won't, of course, but we have to).

(Not just 'cause it's City. I always want us to win the FA Cup. It's an insult to us all that Arsenal have overtaken us in total cups. Absolute disgrace.)

thisisnottaken1

I hate the Europa League for various reasons.

But that's irrelevant. We have to beat City in the final (we won't, of course, but we have to).

(Not just 'cause it's City. I always want us to win the FA Cup. It's an insult to us all that Arsenal have overtaken us in total cups. Absolute disgrace.)
Well said. The fact that we’ve only won 2 FA Cups since the turn of the century is shocking.