NFL 2024 | Schedule Release

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Moss, Manning, Affleck and Ron Burgundy offered nothing. Tom and Bert were the worst of the professionals.

The gay jokes were cringe though
I’ll always enjoy a Manning appearance but yeah Broncos fanboy aside there wasn’t anything to it.

“ron burgundy” was embarrassingly bad.

And I’ll revert to my previous comment:

Wow, Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura are not funny.
Those two were offensively unfunny.

Not just because their material was offensive; but because it offends me that those two dickheads are paid to be funny.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
He's a good boy really. Leave him alone!!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Nice and early in the month :drool: just the summer period now which passes by in the blink of an eye anyway, and we're there folks.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I thought it would be the Texans. Think it will take a few games for the Ravens to click given they've just gutted their o line.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Next confirmed game: Packers vs Eagles in Brazil the day after the opener.

I don't like the way the NFL is going with putting more games in primetime slots away from the 1pm kickoffs on Sunday, but I guess it's all about the money as always.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible

I don't like the way the NFL is going with putting more games in primetime slots away from the 1pm kickoffs on Sunday, but I guess it's all about the money as always.
Me neither, more primetime games means less total chaos on Red Zone. Booo.

Not a fan of Thursday games in general, and Friday just seems bizarre.

Dan_F

From a selfish point of view, it’s really annoying. No chance I’m staying up till 4am on a random Thursday night :lol:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause

Are… downloads… available… yet….

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Deserved and in line with market value imo. He has been stellar for them the last two seasons, no wonder they want to tie him up long-term.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
QB salaries should have a ceiling of $10m less than what Mahomes is on.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
That salary is madness. For essentially a system QB. Although to be fair, he seems to run their system very well and the grass isn’t always greener looking for a replacement.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@RobinLFC please answer this about DAZN!
I haven't opened the app in months mate :lol: Just needed to update before I could even open it; but no, doesn't look like downloads have been added yet, not sure they're even looking into that at the moment although I can't imagine you're the only one in the world with that gripe...

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
That salary is madness. For essentially a system QB. Although to be fair, he seems to run their system very well and the grass isn’t always greener looking for a replacement.
What more does he have to do to get rid of that label? Post more winning seasons and win playoff games than he's already done with two different franchises? We could somewhat reasonably assume that McVay elevated his profile in LA but to do it in Detroit under a rookie OC, however brilliant he might turn out to be, is a completely different animal. At the very, very least, even his biggest critics need to admit that, even if he is a system QB, he executes it very well.

Never threw for less than 4.400 yards in a season he started all games in (which are four seasons). Three of that four seasons: 32:12, 29:7 and 30:12 TD:INT ratio. Shown that he can win playoff games and compete at the highest level. The Lions are in win now mode with a great group of players on offense, they couldn't have just let him walk and risk all of that just to save $10-20m a year, only to replace him with (very likely) an inferior QB. His last two seasons in Detroit, his QB rating has been higher than someone like Justin Herbert has ever gotten to in his entire career. He has actually won playoff games, made a SB appearance, been in an MVP conversation, ... while Herbert's (who is on similar money while he has proven a lot less) only playoff appearance in four year was a 27-point blown lead meltdown against the Jags of all teams.

Of course you can't place him in the Lamar, Burrow et al tier, let alone Mahomes, but I won't stand for the Jared Goff disrespect :keano:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Any QB that isn't basically elite level get a lot of disrespect. Sure everyone would love a Mahomes etc but reality is the Lions could do a lot worse than Goff and they know it. You've only got to look around the league to see the QBs that some teams are making do with.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Burrow vs Mahomes in the late window in Week 2, yessirrrr :drool:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Why would I particularly care about the contents of a speech by our really conservative Catholic kicker addressing a Benedictine college? Sure, his opinion is fecking stupid but so is the opinion of most fervently religious people on social issues.

It's a bear shits in the woods kind of story.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Gonna print this on a banner and hand it to my wife tonight.