NBA 2023-2024

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Will give it a try! We aren’t really going to be in Denver much, going to Colorado Springs and we’ll be traveling for the game from there, then going to Estes Park and northbound to Teton/Yellowstone, then Oregon/Seattle. Denver is just tonight and then a couple of hours for the game.
Ah fair; shame though, I’ve not been for maybe 5 years now sadly but always loved the place it’s a great city.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Honestly believe whoever wins game 7 - Denver btw, Edwards will score 65 and ascend to a higher plane of existence and the rest of those goobers will somehow find a way to piss it away - wins the title. Celtics are good but I dunno, I still think they're frauds and deep down they know it and come the finals will reach inside them and let all that fraudulence take over. Knicks and Mavs are just not in any shape to win the title - they could have, were they at 100%, but they're not.

ManUtd1999

Beat me by 20, I’ll beat you by 25, then you beat me by 30, and then I beat you by….

The story of these playoffs. Tired of this.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I quite enjoy the journey of the Knicks fight for survival. Now possibly down Josh Hart too! They might finish game 7 with 4 players at this rate :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Who do you have coming out of the West vs Boston ?
Denver, because I don't trust anybody on the wolves in a game 7 away other than Edwards. He'll score 70 and start levitating across the arena shooting laser beams from his eyes and farting fireballs and the wolves will still somehow lose because KAT and the rest of those goobers somehow manage to go -10/40(you read that right, minus 10! They'll shoot so bad they'll somehow score points for the Nuggets!) and Denver will win by like 2 on a last ditch auto-basket by Gobert because why not

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pacers shooting 130% from the field in a game 7 at MSG was not on my bingo card :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knicks are effectively down 5 players. Their only chance in this was the Pacers nerves failing and playing like shit, like gm5

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Knicks season ends with Brunson breaking his hand

Incredible run of bad luck :eek:

SmallCaine

That has to be legendary level choking and the worst coaching job after having the lead they did, how the feck do you not rest jokic after 1st quarter when you had 15 point lead for most of those quarters. Most of these offensive boards that turned the game late would not happen if jokic isn't gassed.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Damn both road teams won game 7. Saw the nuggets up big at half time and didn't check the score till 2 mins left in the game. How did the offense stagnate so much

SmallCaine

Damn both road teams won game 7. Saw the nuggets up big at half time and didn't check the score till 2 mins left in the game. How did the offense stagnate so much
Terrible shooting, bad minutes management and Malone not having any plan outside of a jokic Murray pick and roll when he needs a bucket. Also credit to the wolves, Gobert basically singlehandedly shut down any jokic to gordon easy dunk passes.

ManUtd1999

That has to be legendary level choking and the worst coaching job after having the lead they did, how the feck do you not rest jokic after 1st quarter when you had 15 point lead for most of those quarters. Most of these offensive boards that turned the game late would not happen if jokic isn't gassed.
Tired or not, the Wolves mostly guarded Jokic well in this series; see Game 2 in Denver and Game 6 in Minneapolis, for example. His Game 5 was the exception, not the norm, in this series.

Murray was great today in the first half, but pretty much disappeared in the second. Porter didn’t show up to this series. That was it. No one could score.

In the 4 games that that lost in this series, Denver scored less than 100 points: 99, 80, 70 and 90 tonight. Poor numbers, and that because of the defense by Minnesota.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It worked! Ahahahha

@JPRouve talk to whoever you have to talk on wolves nation, I'll take my payment in €20 bills thank you very much :devil:

Fallon d'Floor

How do the conference finals matchup look on paper?
The Celtics should have no problem with The Pacers.

A few months ago, Dallas would have been in trouble vs The Wolves due to their lack of size. But now they have Gafford and P.J. Washington. Lively also.

It should be a great series. Minnestota have home court advantage.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Hopefully Leon Rose can get us a solid bench next season so Thibs can rotate, even though he probably won't. Also curious what they will pay OG. The Knicks were incredible when their 3 stars were healthy, but there's no guarantee next playoffs will be any different injury wise (if they make it). OG and Mitchell Robinson getting injured is basically a guarantee at this point.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Gutted for the Nugs, Jokic deserved to repeat but can’t do it all by himself every time.

Anyone but Celtics at this point because all New England teams can get in the bin.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Had a fantastic time at the game, my first NBA playoffs experience ever and man is it different from what you can see at regular season games. I told my wife at the start of third quarter when Nuggets were up 15-20 that it’d be good if Timberwolves can catch up slightly, otherwise it was going to be a drag fourth quarter with little excitement, and did they deliver… didn’t expect them to go all the way and win relatively comfortably in the end though. :lol: