Napoli president:English women have a stinky cooch disease

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
That ought to scare them off for life.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/12/16/english-women-do-not-wash-napoli-president-tells-his-chelsea-target-players-115875-20975270/

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has taken an unusual approach to dissuading his players from a Premier League move - by saying English women lack hygiene.

Rising stars Ezequiel Lavezzi, Marek Hamsik, Walter Gargano and Fabiano Santacroce have been linked with a switch to England after Napoli's impressive start to the Serie A season, with Luis Felipe Scolari's Chelsea linked to Lavezzi and Hamsik.

But De Laurentiis is unhappy with the transfer speculation and launched a spectacular volley of abuse about England.

He said: "We made these players — two years ago nobody knew who they were.

"If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go, but they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
He's not wrong about bidets, how the frig are you supposed to use them?
I assumed they'd have a squirty bit, but all the hotels I stayed in on my roadtrip across Europe this summer just had a normal tap. How you suppsoed to get your ass-crack under that?

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Strange that it is coming from an Italian though. And although I'm not British, I cant say that he's right

Cold_Boy

Wtf?:lol:

Anyways Agreed about Italy.

Italy was the dirtiest country amongst the 12 countries I visited in Europe.The chicks were hot though.

Bearded but no genius

Somehow I figure showering is a bit more hygienic than standing over a water fountain.

And shaving under armpits is both significantly more pleasing on the eye as well as a huge reducer of stink.

Just wow...

:lol:

He needs to look closer to home if he's talking about dirty women. Napoli looks like a real dream destination in those pictures. As crap as our binmen are in this country, at least they turn up once in a while to take away the garbage instead of leaving it to fester.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
That's funny. If Marek Hamsik signs for Chelsea I will not wash my genitilia like our women for one month, in protest.

LWAR

It's the ultimate football atmosphere - Patrick Vi
Those continentals really do hate the English don't they? The comment about women is bizarre but the stereotype about our food is infuriating, every continental on the planet thinks they know all about English food and how bad it is, what would they know? Reckon there's many English restaurants in Naples do you?

On top of that our food is far better than 90% of European countries, the national dish in Poland is beetroot and cabbage, in Romania it's just this weird white mush, in Scandinavia they eat pickled fish for fecks sake! Yet you never hear the French or Italians mouthing off about that. Yeah, our food's not the healthiest but at least it tastes nice.

marcus agrippa

Somehow it's kinda well known with regards to English women. Can any of you guys verify on that? Is it true that it smells like sewer? Could it be the daily fish and chips diet?? :confused:

p/n This is not a wind up
surely if it's 'well known' then it hardly needs verification.

anyway, i've learnt not to trust stereotypes. it's intellectual laziness.

Biscuit1871

Somehow it's kinda well known with regards to English women. Can any of you guys verify on that? Is it true that it smells like sewer? Could it be the daily fish and chips diet?? :confused:

p/n This is not a wind up
Definitely the fish and chips diet.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He needs to look closer to home if he's talking about dirty women. Napoli looks like a real dream destination in those pictures. As crap as our binmen are in this country, at least they turn up once in a while to take away the garbage instead of leaving it to fester.
I travelled through Italy about 18 months ago, and although Naples certainly didn't look as bad as those photos, it was definitely the dirtiest place I've ever seen. Also the worst traffic conditions, literally 90% of cars had dints and scratches on them from all the accidents. Not a place I'd want to go to alone or with a young family.

Worth it for the pizza though. De Michele's :drool:

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
That ought to scare them off for life.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/12/16/english-women-do-not-wash-napoli-president-tells-his-chelsea-target-players-115875-20975270/

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has taken an unusual approach to dissuading his players from a Premier League move - by saying English women lack hygiene.

Rising stars Ezequiel Lavezzi, Marek Hamsik, Walter Gargano and Fabiano Santacroce have been linked with a switch to England after Napoli's impressive start to the Serie A season, with Luis Felipe Scolari's Chelsea linked to Lavezzi and Hamsik.

But De Laurentiis is unhappy with the transfer speculation and launched a spectacular volley of abuse about England.

He said: "We made these players — two years ago nobody knew who they were.

"If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go, but they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."
He's been in our homes, and sniffed our ladies fannies

Bidet's can't be at all effective though, surely?

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Those continentals really do hate the English don't they? The comment about women is bizarre but the stereotype about our food is infuriating, every continental on the planet thinks they know all about English food and how bad it is, what would they know? Reckon there's many English restaurants in Naples do you?

On top of that our food is far better than 90% of European countries, the national dish in Poland is beetroot and cabbage, in Romania it's just this weird white mush, in Scandinavia they eat pickled fish for fecks sake! Yet you never hear the French or Italians mouthing off about that. Yeah, our food's not the healthiest but at least it tastes nice.
People usually have many prejudice against England, sometimes justified, sometimes not. The food's a thing though. It's not that there is no nice food in England, but the people just dont care about cooking and "cook" things no one would ever eat in continental Europe, FFS, but who would eat Spaghetti with Ketchup??? If you wanna eat well, you have to go to a restaurant from foreigners.
About the ladies: I've been to Manchester twice, spent the nights out, and I have to say English ladies are top!!! Very nice style, very good looking, and as they usually drink way too much and like foreigners more than English, very easy to get... and they dont smell!!!
I'm an England fan!

The Italians have not a real sense for reality anyway, think they are the greatest anyway and everything is the best if it is from italy

Scholesgoals

People usually have many prejudice against England, sometimes justified, sometimes not. The food's a thing though. It's not that there is no nice food in England, but the people just dont care about cooking and "cook" things no one would ever eat in continental Europe, FFS, but who would eat Spaghetti with Ketchup??? If you wanna eat well, you have to go to a restaurant from foreigners.About the ladies: I've been to Manchester twice, spent the nights out, and I have to say English ladies are top!!! Very nice style, very good looking, and as they usually drink way too much and like foreigners more than English, very easy to get... and they dont smell!!!
I'm an England fan!

The Italians have not a real sense for reality anyway, think they are the greatest anyway and everything is the best if it is from italy
Thats utter horseshit!

Especially with my generation, all of my friends including myself are exceptional cooks. I find when i go abroad, the restaurants are really very basic. We have such a diverse culture in england that there are many different cuisines, and this inspires us to cook all sorts of different meals. For example last week i cooked lasagne, chilli, chicken biryani, lamb shanks and spatchcock chicken.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
There's no need for people to justify themselves here, the guy's an ignorant fool is all, or in fear of the English clubs [or both]. It is a bit like the comments that Chirac made a few years ago about the UK and Finland.

Italy, France, Britain, we all have these embarrassing types.

It would be some sweet irony however, for if he has a son, that he in the future starts going out with a British woman. Sure would be amusing to watch him explain away this crap at a family dinner or the like.

Scholesgoals

There's no need for people to justify themselves here, the guy's an ignorant fool is all, or in fear of the English clubs [or both]. It is a bit like the comments that Chirac made a few years ago about the UK and Finland.

Italy, France, Britain, we all have these embarrassing types.

It would be some sweet irony however, for if he has a son, that he in the future starts going out with a British woman. Sure would be amusing to watch him explain away this crap at a family dinner or the like.
Indeed, but something like this in England would see the guy hung drawn and quartered by the pc brigade