Monkey kicking the crap out of a couple of confused tigers

Yeah I have seen that one before. Can't have too many braincells that monkey. Not irritating one, but two lions :lol:

FLASHWOK said:
actually wan...those are tigers, my friend. :)

Lions, tigers...What's the difference? They are both big and dead dangerous and one would be dumb to irritate them :lol:

Plechazunga said:
Gibbons are just fecking awesome

They are gods

they do seem pretty cool...

gibbon.gif

GIBBON-md34P52083.jpg

cls109_pic.jpg

just hangin'

gibbon.jpg

Good vid.

They were only young tiger cubs, though...

:lol: fecking hell, that's one nutty and arrogant gibbon. What the feck was it thinking man?

:lol:

excellent video!

i wish they would be on sites witout "sexy singles" and "nude pamela" so i could send them to my little brother and sister....they would really have a laugh.

Outremangeur said:
:lol:

excellent video!

i wish they would be on sites witout "sexy singles" and "nude pamela" so i could send them to my little brother and sister....they would really have a laugh.

I think if you click on the video's "properties" you should be able to copy and paste the adress, then save it to your hard drive and then perhaps send it to them as an email attachment if you want...

worth a try

can i download this from somewhere?
This just plays the file

amolbhatia100 said:
can i download this from somewhere?
This just plays the file

right click on the movie frame...click "properties".

highlight the "address" of the movie and click "copy"

paste the address into your address window...

the site will say "not connecting" but your media player should ask you if you'd like to open or save the file...just click save.

should work no problem.

FLASHWOK said:
he's got some seriously large balls to do that. Betcha he doesn't try that with full grown tigers though...he ain't stupid. ;)
That's hilarious! I had written precisely that into my post before I realized I didn't want to look like some kind of know-it-all. So I reduced my post to what you see ;)