Mo Salah

He is a total killer. We don't have anyone close to his level in the final third. A difference maker.

He wants money? We pay out of arses for 30+ year olds even with a transfer and he's obviously a proven performer at Old Trafford. Just make it happen Radcliffe.

Absolute prick. Good thing he's won so little at Liverpool to show for his ego. One premier league and one CL to show for all his goals, such a shame.

They had the same amount of shots on target as us and their keeper made 2 very good saves.

They pissed about with it thrice times from six yards out trying to take players on. Come on now. All three of those chances should have been a first time shot and goal. Of course we're damn fortunate it wasn't 0-6.

Whenever I watch him in other big games, he always looks like he can't be arsed, everytime against us it looks like someone has been injecting red bull into his veins.

Why his he a prick? Because he's scored a lot of goals against really poor united sides?
Just sheerly based on his comments today? Not that I particularly care really, they're probably taken out of context. And I guess in a year it won't matter anymore because he'll be gone.

He’s absolutely insane and maybe it’s just because it’s a Utd forum but he’s underrated on here. Walks into an all time premier league 11 for me.

They pissed about with it thrice times from six yards out trying to take players on. Come on now. All three of those chances should have been a first time shot and goal. Of course we're damn fortunate it wasn't 0-6.
All ifs buts and maybes. If Zirkzee hits that header 2 yards to the left it's a goal. If he taps in to that empty net from the Rasford cross he scores.

I don't think today was as one sided as it felt. I think it feels worse because it was Liverpool.

He’s absolutely insane and maybe it’s just because it’s a Utd forum but he’s underrated on here. Walks into an all time premier league 11 for me.
You're completely right of course, I think he's underrated generally by most of the people I talk to even among the Scousers. They're going to miss him -badly-, he put up some absolutely insane numbers for them, and has been the biggest difference vs us most of the time. Just seems to have that knack for goals that none of our players have.

All ifs buts and maybes. If Zirkzee hits that header 2 yards to the left it's a goal. If he taps in to that empty net from the Rasford cross he scores.

I don't think today was as one sided as it felt. I think it feels worse because it was Liverpool.
You were outplayed badly.

I thought last season he was on the way to take a fckin pension, but looks like he's pulling a David Silva after the shave. It looks like he has another year or two in the tank.

You were outplayed badly.
Yeah, United created two decent chances out of nothing when the match already felt finished. As one-sided as a game between two top-sides in the PL is ever going to be

At times, you just have to accept great players who plays for rivals. He is a bigger legend that Gerrard but not sure if Liverpool fans would accept it.

Great player . He is so underrated not just among united fans but whole PL fans .

At times, you just have to accept great players who plays for rivals. He is a bigger legend that Gerrard but not sure if Liverpool fans would accept it.

Great player . He is so underrated not just among united fans but whole PL fans .
Bit unfair on Gerrard, Salah played under Liverpools best manager in over 30 years. Played with great players. Gerrard had who? Xabi Alonso and Torres?

Like if we want to go that route, Henderson has been a better captain than Gerrard, because he was the captain throughout the period, Henderson in reality wouldn't be on the same planet as Gerrard.

Bit unfair on Gerrard, Salah played under Liverpools best manager in over 30 years. Played with great players. Gerrard had who? Xabi Alonso and Torres?

Like if we want to go that route, Henderson has been a better captain than Gerrard, because he was the captain throughout the period, Henderson in reality wouldn't be on the same planet as Gerrard.
There is a case to be made for Salah though. He's still climbing our all time greats list and the top is not out of sight.