135.png
Nigeria
124.png

Position:
Midfield - Defensive Midfield
Foot: Right
Player Agent: #Leaders
Contract Expires: Jul 1, 2025​

I've been researching this lad a bit recently - surprised there's not much fuss about him being a potential first teamer in the future. Maybe I've got it wrong but he looks class to me.

Yeah could be an under the radar one, still only 19, has been a polish u21 player I think since 17 and looks physically capable as well as good technically. Not sure what happened with his loan last year, but if he can kick on maybe he can fulfill the type of combative role we were looking for Amrabat to step up to.

Really not kicked on from u-18s a couple of seasons ago and really switched off for Arsenals second.

Can see why he's fallen behind Collyer in the pecking order, in spite of the nice through ball the other day

Before anyone starts wondering whether we should be taking less than £15m for him, the most expensive players ever bought by a Polish club cost £1.5m. It’s either going to be a free transfer or a very small fee.

Before anyone starts wondering whether we should be taking less than £15m for him, the most expensive players ever bought by a Polish club cost £1.5m. It’s either going to be a free transfer or a very small fee.
And that's far more understandable for a player whose loan spells have been in non-league and (struggling for games) in league two; and who only has youth international caps so far.

No ones saying the same about Oyedele as they are about young players with 20+ senior international caps, and loan spells in the championship and La Liga, like Hannibal and Pellistri. We should be getting more for players like that than we probably will. Whereas a low fee for Oyedele is perfectly fine and understandable.

He always looked a decent player, but not one that I had high hopes of making it here. I think this would be a really good move for him, given he represents Poland at international level.