Martin Baturina | Dinamo Zagreb player

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Bit surprised that there weren't any threads in Football Forum following his breakthrough season. Recently turned 20 years old, 18 goal contributions in less than 3,000 minutes of play, seems technically accomplished and clever for his age and proficient as a ball-carrier through the half-spaces with the rare ability to seamlessly adapt to slightly different midfield remits, and mooted as the successor to the formidable lineup of midfielders who initially made their mark at Dinamo: Modrić, Kovacić, Boban, Brozović et cetera (obviously, Baturina's only a hatchling — and has a long way to go before he comes close to the median of their levels for some of the biggest clubs in the top European leagues).

Poster who wishes to remain anonymous said:
talked with a scout that works for agent of Olmo/Morata and guy cant speak highly enough for the kid, said its easily the most talented midfielder since Kovacic in croatian division.

Full Name: Martin Baturina
Date of birth: Feb 16, 2003 (20)
Nationality: Croatia
37.png

Height: 1,72 m
Position: Midfield - Attacking Midfield
Squad Number: 10
Foot: Right
Contract expires: Jun 15, 2028

KPXoBU5.jpg

Transfermarkt link.
Sofascore link.

Incredible talent. More Boban or Kovačić than Modrić type of player.

Kid's a fecking menace.

If there's any scouts looking at HNL, he's probably listed as no1 target.

And that's by a mile.

Just not sure he's our priority. Which is a shame.

It’s a while he’s rated as the hottest prospect in Croatian league and even on the last Football Manager from November he had a giant potential ability, so I’m sure he’s tracked by a fair number of clubs. Doesn’t really strike me as a United signing just now - I can more see him going to Barcelona, Arsenal or some other mid-top club in England/Spain