Marc Casado

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Didn't see a thread about him so wanting to make myself.

I've honestly only seen him in the last two matches v Bayern and Madrid, though I heard a bit about him on Twitter from Barca fans when they were linked with Kimmich saying they already have one in him. In these two matches he's been fantastic, exactly what you would want in a modern number 6. Has bite, quick to press and also great on the ball, had a quality assist against Bayern and an even better one today.

Still only 21 years old, another one from the Barca factory. Imagine Spain having Rodri right now and then a ready made replacement in Casado coming up.

Didn't see a thread about him so wanting to make myself.

I've honestly only seen him in the last two matches v Bayern and Madrid, though I heard a bit about him on Twitter from Barca fans when they were linked with Kimmich saying they already have one in him. In these two matches he's been fantastic, exactly what you would want in a modern number 6. Has bite, quick to press and also great on the ball, had a quality assist against Bayern and an even better one today.

Still only 21 years old, another one from the Barca factory. Imagine Spain having Rodri right now and then a ready made replacement in Casado coming up.
Marc Bernal who got injured is actually the Rodri regen, he's going to be special.

A late bloomer like Busquets who also made his breakthrough at 20.

He's not that level of talent, but still a very good player in the making.

Bernal (17) who did his ACL earlier in the season, is also highly rated.

La Masia has saved them during their financial crisis. The squad is full of La Masia graduates. It's impressive.

Barca have a luxury problem.

For Flick’s double pivot they have: Gavi, Pedri, Casado, De Jong, Bernal (who Flick preferred to Casado before the former’s injury).

Pretty good problem to have with all the matches they have to play.

Barcelona is the luckiest club, everything was coming apart and they were broke. Along came a team of wonderkids from la Masia and now they are top of the world again. How is it possible that all of the rest of the top teams can´t compete when it comes to bringing out awesome youngsters? Does Real Madrid even have an academy? The closest I can think about is City.