Man United Women's Team Special | Season Preview - United Hour Podcast

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Something a wee bit different for you to enjoy troops!

Nik(@Rood) is joined by Man Utd women's team expert Natalie to preview the upcoming WSL season. What can we expect from United this coming season?

https://podcast.sport-social.co.uk/podcast/united-hour/

Any follow up questions for Natalie for next time troops? Will you be keeping a close eye on the Women's team this season?

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode! Any questions or thoughts for next time?

Interesting hearing Natalie sounding almost as confused as me about what to expect this season :lol:

Also nice to hear her talking about the difference between playing at OT and LSV. As much as I complain about aspects of LSV like transport, it's a good ground for us.

How the new signing work out in terms of an actual starting XI is a mystery. With no pre-season matches (or even highlights) on MUTV and minimal description of the matches we've played behind closed doors it's hard to guess.

The other great unknown of course is Marc Skinner and how he responds to his new squad. It's all very "ask me again at Christmas" for women's team watchers at the moment.

Interesting hearing Natalie sounding almost as confused as me about what to expect this season :lol:

Also nice to hear her talking about the difference between playing at OT and LSV. As much as I complain about aspects of LSV like transport, it's a good ground for us.

How the new signing work out in terms of an actual starting XI is a mystery. With no pre-season matches (or even highlights) on MUTV and minimal description of the matches we've played behind closed doors it's hard to guess.

The other great unknown of course is Marc Skinner and how he responds to his new squad. It's all very "ask me again at Christmas" for women's team watchers at the moment.

A full LSV is definitely better than a half empty OT, the Chelsea semi final win is testament to that

Been a lot of change in the squad in last 2 years - half the team that came 2nd have left so it's transition phase from that team and lots of unknowns

INEOS clearly aiming at young players to build for the future, seems a consistent strategy in both Men's & Women's teams

Signings look good on paper but they did last summer too and not many delivered - this time more have WSL experience so hopefully that will help