Jumpers For Goalposts 3

i couldnt remember what it was so clicked the link, then realised i wasted a lot of hours playing that before, so closed it down straight away

It's already pissing me off that every single goal scored by the other team is an absolutely stunning wondergoal from outer space.

It's already pissing me off that every single goal scored by the other team is an absolutely stunning wondergoal from outer space.

Yeah, it gets ridiculous sometimes. Four chances, four wonder strikes. I never did win the premier league but I did win the World Cup.

How the fecketyfecketing feck are you supposed to head the BALL!?!?!?!?! I'm going insane her!

That's one of the easier chances to score imo. I always stood in line with the back post and headed towards that top corner. It's rare that the keeper saved it.

never could play this game!

i get one shot, a volley in the 20th minute or somthing, i score 1-0 yes!!

then it finished 4-1 without another go!

commun at least give me a chance!

I retired at about 28/29 years old I think. Won two Premier Leagues, one with Forest the other with Arsenal. Never got the chance to join United. Had my volley saved in the WC final, bit shit you only get one chance.

Why did you do this when I've got exams and need to revise? Why? WHY?!

Why do I have a bloody breakdown every time there's a scout watching?! I have never got a higher rating than 4 when there's a scout there!

Happens to me as well.

Had one 13/14 goal season, then struggled to get any more than 2 in all the others. I'll never score an overhead kick for as long as I live.

Any tips for the overhead kick? Scored my first ever one and havent come close since!

Bloody hell. Managed to get a contract in the Championship after a measly 5 goals in L1. Banged in 17 goals for WBA and the bloody thing tells me I'm retired! At 28! I will murder you, Solius!

Oh shit not this again

Damn you to hell Solius, now I'm going to spend the next few hours on it

feck you, this game is annoying.

I always hit the stupid post on penalties or the goal keeper saves it. And volleys are fecking impossible.

I've just decided this is crap (it took several hours to come to this decision)

I always score atleast 15 goals per season but my team always gets relegated. wtf?

anyone know how to score from headers ? cant even manage to touch the fecking ball :mad:

I finally mastered the game, I signed for United as well.

@VR: go to the post and it's an easy tap in. 100% scoring rate.

you have to take every fecking chance otherwise your team loses

what an annoyingly addictive cnutish game!