John Terry didn't slip .......

thats quite bizarre in that just afterwards, I thought to myself it was the ghost of Ducan Edwards kicking away his feet as he took it!

Top made a quality gif

Edit: here it is, quality stuff from Top

TerryEdwardsslip.gif

Duncan Edwards pushed him over.

God bless the Flowers of Manchester.

a real hard man, not like that despicable ..., well I won't go on in a post about big dunc.

looking at the gif terry didn't slip till after the ball went, so it was really just a bad penalty

Honestly looking at it again he only slipped on his follow through- shouldn't of effected the shot.. He's just a bottler.. Though if I were a Chelsea fan :lol: I'd be pissed at Drogba. You could argue if he'd stay on he'd of taken the last kick and you'd think his chances of putting it in are wayyy higher then the Chelsea thug.

Closely look at the penalty spot

If only you can understand Italian......

Let me be so kind and translate it

This is your man? (Terry)

Yes you can say so

The captain, the man who had saved Chelsea from a Giggsie's imminent goal

Ballack believes that he's going to win it. So does Lampard.

Its the moment of truth

Manchester United still believes in it

Terry against VDS

Terry is already imagining the ball inside the net and lets hope that its the case, at least for Chelsea

Terry....Nooooooo

Its out, he had slipped

He throws it out, the captian and its all open again.

Look at his last step what had it costed him

The slip didn't cause the miss, before chelsea play the bad luck card. He cleanly kicks and then slips!!

I've watched it a couple of times, he slips after he makes good contact with the ball. Just a crap penalty, basically.

Closely look at the penalty spot

What a fitting advertising hoarding in the background. Seeing John Terry miss a penalty in the European Cup Final, priceless. For everything else theres always......................

What a fitting advertising hoarding in the background. Seeing John Terry miss a penalty in the European Cup Final, priceless. For everything else theres always......................

Its evident that the Italians supported Chelsea mainly due to Chelsea's former links with Di Matteo, Vialli, Casiraghi and Zola. I wrote a translation of what they said.

Easy to say things like this, but what if terry didn't slip and actually scored?

Would you then conclude that big dunc didn't care?

Nice comment amidst all the euphoria, but something one could only make up after we win.

Easy to say things like this, but what if terry didn't slip and actually scored?

Would you then conclude that big dunc didn't care?

Nice comment amidst all the euphoria, but something one could only make up after we win.

Oh dear...

Terry maybe offered the Ballon d'or to Ronaldo. Now Ronaldo is Champion of England, Champions League winner, Top scorer of the FA Premier League, Top scorer of the Champions League, European Golden Boot...

Now we may just see what's going on for Ronaldo and Euro but he should not be that bad ;)

Thank you Terry, thank you so much !!!

Terry maybe offered the Ballon d'or to Ronaldo. Now Ronaldo is Champion of England, Champions League winner, Top scorer of the FA Premier League, Top scorer of the Champions League, European Golden Boot...

Now we may just see what's going on for Ronaldo and Euro but he should not be that bad ;)

Thank you Terry, thank you so much !!!

MAYBE Terry handed us the CL Trophy?

Ronaldos achievement are worth nothing compared to the clubs.

Oh dear...

I know, i know, someone will scream at me now....but had terry put that pen away, it would also be easy for a chelsea fan to say Matthew Harding guided Cech to save ronnie's pen or something, or something about frank lampard's mum.

So yeah, sorry to play the spoiler. We make our own luck, but in this instance, we were lucky.

MAYBE Terry handed us the CL Trophy?

Ronaldos achievement are worth nothing compared to the clubs.

Never said, and never will say that Ronaldo achievements are more important than the club. Don't misunderstand me. However, Terry probably handled the Ballon d'or to Ronaldo, and this is just a reason to rejoice since he was denied so much these last months.