Joey Barton

toml

Toml 23rd Jan 2005 12:05 "We'll be in the CL next
Apparently we're after him in the summer - what you lot think of him? Hardly seen him play but doesn't stand out in the Man City team...

toml said:
Apparently we're after him in the summer - what you lot think of him? Hardly seen him play but doesn't stand out in the Man City team...

I dont think he is any better than hamman... doubt he would get that many games for you lot if gerrard + hamman are fit...

probably better than diao though... but then again even heather mills/macartney is

He's shite. He's Stevie Gerrard's mate also. So he'd fit in well. I bet Houllier signs him if he doesn't get the sack.

Christ, I was worried for a second that United were going to sign that useless waste of space. Now that I see its Liverpool who are going to sign him, by all means...

Thats the thing, he'd be an OK squad player, but we have enough squad players to last us a lifetime.

I agree Plech, I'd love us to sign Hargreaves if Hamann was to go... Hargreaves, Gerrard, Kewell, van der Vaart - liking it!

I can't help but feel that they're buying him because he's a scouser. They might as well get McManaman and the man they call "GOD" as well.