Jean-Clair Todibo | West Ham

I don't know if DeLigt will be a good signing but you should not shed any tear over missing out on Todibo.I think he will prove to be as average as it gets in the PL.

Don't understand why city can buy from their sister club but we can't buy from nice.

Do West Ham have the first option to buy? Have a feeling Ineos send him to West Ham on loan intentionally so that we can buy him next year.

Do West Ham have the first option to buy? Have a feeling Ineos send him to West Ham on loan intentionally so that we can buy him next year.
Don’t think we can buy till September of next year so even if we wanted him it won’t be for another year and a half.

I don't think he is some generational player to do all this, also West ham agreed deal with obligation to buy, they won't help any PL club.

We have De Ligt, Licha, Yoro. That's a very good options to choose from. Don't think any of the 3 or Tobido would be happy as 4th Choice CB.

I don't think he is some generational player to do all this, also West ham agreed deal with obligation to buy, they won't help any PL club.

We have De Ligt, Licha, Yoro. That's a very good options to choose from. Don't think any of the 3 or Tobido would be happy as 4th Choice CB.
Didn’t know that but yeah it makes sense.

Was he that bad at the Carabao Cup against Bournemouth when he was subbed off at HT? He hasn’t featured since then.