Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully and stay on topic

Who do you think did a lot of the infrastructure work after Iraq/Afghanistan?

Something like FEMA doesn't have a lot of wiggle room. It has a very specific mission with a small number but very expensive set of projects and operational parameters.

USAF is a behemoth of an organization that can easily wiggle some levers left, other right, Barcelona FC style and cut a bit here, cut a bit here and then you have surplus to add a bit more there.

Barcelona FC is not a good example currently

I know what you mean. but the comparison, is not meant to transfer budgets but the perversion of the system to tell them. Cut out the genocide help and do an extra effort for the help. the money is there somewhere. And put pressure to the politicians in the future

Barcelona FC is not a good example currently

I know what you mean. but the comparison, is not meant to transfer budgets but the perversion of the system to tell them. Cut out the genocide help and do an extra effort for the help. the money is there somewhere. And put pressure to the politicians in the future

It was a joke :angel:

But the thing is, Air Force can't just rock up somewhere and start repairing buildings and fixing infrastructure without command telling them to. Command has told them to deploy 5 squadrons to the Middle East, hence they're doing that.

It was a joke :angel:

But the thing is, Air Force can't just rock up somewhere and start repairing buildings and fixing infrastructure without command telling them to. Command has told them to deploy 5 squadrons to the Middle East, hence they're doing that.

I know I know

Command told them. Who is the commander in chief?

Seems like the Ground invasion of the IDF is imminent...

More unnecessary bloodshed, wonderful.

I just saw a picture of a young Netanyahu and he gives off absolute psycho vibes even from a young age.

Yeah if you watch a doc about him through the years there is zero doubt in my mind he was directly involved with the assassination of Rabin.

I really want this not to be true, but I’ve a horrible feeling you’re right. At the very least he fanned the flames.

One of my Syrian-American friends who helped in communicating with various Anti-Assadist factions during the civil war just had the district of his home bombed by Israel and he can't get hold of his family :(:(

image.png

I am starting to feel hatred bubble up to me in a very ugly fecking way right now.

I'm getting sent some pretty grim videos from my friend who is getting them forwarded by his friends in Damascus of his home area...fires everywhere... visible bodies lay dead.

feck man it always hits so different when its people you know.

I'm getting sent some pretty grim videos from my friend who is getting them forwarded by his friends in Damascus of his home area...fires everywhere... visible bodies lay dead.

feck man it always hits so different when its people you know.
Why are these cnuts hitting Damascus?

They've managed to bomb 4 countries in the space of a couple of days. And the US isn't even concerned with telling them to tone it down.

Absolutely hopeless.

Why are these cnuts hitting Damascus?

They've managed to bomb 4 countries in the space of a couple of days. And the US isn't even concerned with telling them to tone it down.

Absolutely hopeless.

"targeted strike" on a "Hezbollah operative"

I note that the BBC is still leading with what "Israel says" rather than "Israel has". Not a fan of this framing.

Always a relief to see this demented, racist old cnut still alive and dribbling. Everytime we see him staggering about he more and more resembles a piece of cattle that's just had it's frontal lobe obliterated by a bolt gun. Long may it continue.

Oh and Israel's righ to defend themselves. Us has gone from a need for a peacefire to the need of dismanthing attack infrastructure along the border.

Btw is there any puropose in Lebanese army?
I've read they abandoned their positions along the border.

Last edited:
Is Israel trying to make this into a perpetual war or something? Does Bibi plan to just be at war until he dies to avoid jail?

Is Israel trying to make this into a perpetual war or something? Does Bibi plan to just be at war until he dies to avoid jail?

At this pace they will mob him out of the jail like the soldier rapists.

Makes it easy for me to say what?

I'm talking about actual facts that happened. You're coming up with fantastical situations where the regional superpower collapses militarily. From a combined invasion of Hamas, Hezbollah and missiles from those 2, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Iran.

And you seem to be suggesting that somehow that was the plan and Iran, Houthis, Hezbollah et Al simply forgot to enact their portion of this master plan on the 7th.

Considering the kind of operations Mossad has been capable of in the past, it is completely within my limits of belief that Israel could do that. If you'd told me that the Egyptian or Saudi intelligence forces would do that, I'd laugh.
If you actually read my post and do not project what you think I suggest, that would be nice. I clearly said Israel won't be defeated militarily but the damage would be enormous.

And you completely missed the point of what you called the master plan. Nobody said it was the plan on October 7 and somebody just forgot to do their part. Don't be ridiculous. October 7 (and October 8) were undesired and unplanned deviation (from Iranian regime point of view) from the best shot they got at destroying Israel.

Where have you been for the last year? It also has nothing to do with keeping him out of prison, it's what the Israelis want.

I don't know what were they thinking. If this is THE moment of simultaneous and coordinated attack on Israel from all 7 fronts. Because that is the best shot they have to achieve their goal of destroying Israel.

Yes I'm referring to this point you made in this post you made. There isn't a 'best shot' they have of destroying Israel, anymore than Haiti or Canada have any shot of destroying the USA. Anyone suggesting any such plan with such an outcome would not be taken seriously.

So what's Europe stance on this? They are just going to let Israel bomb the shit out of their neighbors killing thousands of civilians that seems no one cares about?

So what's Europe stance on this? They are just going to let Israel bomb the shit out of their neighbors killing thousands of civilians that seems no one cares about?
Not a whole lot they can say or do considering Israel's status as a protected proxy for the US. Certain European nations like Germany are fully on board with it too.

Yes I'm referring to this point you made in this post you made. There isn't a 'best shot' they have of destroying Israel, anymore than Haiti or Canada have any shot of destroying the USA. Anyone suggesting any such plan with such an outcome would not be taken seriously.
All countries prepare for all kind of scenarios, including worst case scenario. However far fetched you might consider it to be (like old soviet dead hand scenario). Coordinated attack on Israel is a legitimate topic and your comparison to Haiti-US is absurd.

TEL AVIV—Israel is preparing for a coordinated attack from Iran and its allies that will present the biggest test yet for a multilayered air defense system that has had to expand far beyond the country’s vaunted Iron Dome system.
https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/israel-air-defense-iron-dome-iran-hezbollah-346caaf6

The US-based Al-Monitor outlet cited a source close to Hezbollah as also saying the meeting had been called to work on the longstanding plan for a major invasion of the northern Galilee region, to be launched in the wake of a pair of unprecedented attacks last week in which thousands of pagers and walkie-talkies used by Hezbollah members exploded, killing 37 people and wounding thousands. That attack was widely believed to have been carried out by Israel, which has neither confirmed nor denied its involvement
https://www.timesofisrael.com/herzo...ing-to-plan-oct-7-style-invasion-when-killed/

So on the contrary, anyone who does not take into consideration all scenarios and possible courses of action ought not be taken seriously.

Not a whole lot they can say or do considering Israel's status as a protected proxy for the US. Certain European nations like Germany are fully on board with it too.
Economic sanctions at the very least? What Israel is doing currently is probably on par with Russia, yet they seem to get away with it with most superpowers supporting them.

UN is also kinda obsolete organization considering they can only put a report here and there with zero effect.