Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully and stay on topic

He’s dead.

this is an amazing day. It’s 4am here in Poland I’m waiting for shops to open in two hours so I can bit more booze and celebrate.

Finally. Finally ! Something for us to cheer about. Hope it creates massive internal division in the regime since he was main successor candidate to Khamenei other then his own Son (Mojtaba.)

He gave out execution sentences to thousands of Political dissidents in 1980s, and I hope he survived the crash. And then a very hungry bear/wolf found him and ripped him to shreds

If we're lucky, the stress of losing his apparent successor will bring a swift end to Khamenei as well.

Last edited:
IMG-4488.jpg

Rest in………Pieces.

See you at the party Raisi…..

Goooo. Nowwww. Get to da choppa’

I’m not into politics. I’m into survival.

Can't say I'm remotely sad at this. Hopefully it puts Khameini on the ropes now his alleged successor has kicked the bucket.

Predictably disappointing to see Iraq also declare a day of mourning, if there was ever an example of Iran's strangehold over some of its neighbours.

He’s dead.

this is an amazing day. It’s 4am here in Poland I’m waiting for shops to open in two hours so I can bit more booze and celebrate.

Finally. Finally ! Something for us to cheer about. Hope it creates massive internal division in the regime since he was main successor candidate to Khamenei other then his own Son (Mojtaba.)

He gave out execution sentences to thousands of Political dissidents in 1980s, and I hope he survived the crash. And then a very hungry bear/wolf found him and ripped him to shreds
Saw a few Tweets of Iranians launching off fireworks upon hearing the news.

Happy for y'all.

It's alleged that Iran has used the Foxtrot gang (a Swedish gang) for activities in Sweden.

Hezbollah has attacked Settlements in occupied Golan hights today in response to Israel attacks yesterday.

Another round of escalation between Hezbollah and Israel after the killing of a senior commander to the former.

This isn't going to end well for anyone.

"Their supply of weapons from Iran is cheap and highly sustainable, but ours is expensive and our logistics tails are long. We are playing whack-a-mole, and they are playing a long game".

Surprise, the plan everyone with a clue knew wouldn't work didn't work. Where are the guys who were going "America, feck yeah" about their navy?

"Their supply of weapons from Iran is cheap and highly sustainable, but ours is expensive and our logistics tails are long. We are playing whack-a-mole, and they are playing a long game".

Surprise, the plan everyone with a clue knew wouldn't work didn't work. Where are the guys who were going "America, feck yeah" about their navy?

What do you mean it didn't work?

Houthi operational cadency has dropped by 88%.

In normal circumstances, I would be surprised how no one is seriously trying to stop this.

i hope they have better anti-air stuff than hamas. bleeding the idf is the only way to stop israel.

i hope they have better anti-air stuff than hamas. bleeding the idf is the only way to stop israel.
Not really, but they do have much better missiles (and a lot of them) which they will undoubtedly fire on Israel should an escalation indeed happen. Hezbollah has also a very efficient tunnnel system, its fighters are much better trained and equipped than Hamas'. It effectively won when Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006.

The IDF relies principally on its powerful (and very indiscriminate) air force as their ground troops are nothing to write home about, if they're not busy sniping children and killing unarmed people. Israel will massively bomb the lebanese cities, causing enormous civilian casualties to try to detach the population from the Hezbollah and bring it on its knees.

They're in fantasy land if they think a campaign against Hezbollah will be a short and decisive one. Hezbollah aren't Hamas, they're far better coordinated, far better armed, and far better trained than Hamas. You would think they would have learned that the hard way in 2000 and 2006. Not to mention they'd also drag in Iraqi militias and various other proxies.

And then you'd have the US having to justify another civilian catastrophe in Lebanon. It'll be a quagmire they'd fail to dig themselves out of. It also feels like Israel is desperate to drag the US into another regional conflict.

They're in fantasy land if they think a campaign against Hezbollah will be a short and decisive one. Hezbollah aren't Hamas, they're far better coordinated, far better armed, and far better trained than Hamas. You would think they would have learned that the hard way in 2000 and 2006. Not to mention they'd also drag in Iraqi militias and various other proxies.

And then you'd have the US having to justify another civilian catastrophe in Lebanon. It'll be a quagmire they'd fail to dig themselves out of. It also feels like Israel is desperate to drag the US into another regional conflict.

Nah, idiots they are not.

They fully know that they have no chance of any "decisive" victory against Hezbollah when they couldn't even defeat Hamas on their own. Their real aim is Iran, which they want to deal with once and for all, and it starts with Hezbollah. But they absolutely need to drag the US into it, as it can't work otherwise.

Let's see how the corpse at the White House wriggle his way out of it. Or not.

It's literally an invitation to everybody to get involved. Isreal hopes they will gain from larger chaos.