Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully and stay on topic

That was a different situation where Kap became toxic to employ because he became a vocal advocate. In Salah's case, it may have been a situation where he simply couldn't get along with Rodgers and the flag thing may simply have coincided with the former.
Yeah, ok. Rodgers is a monumental cnut, so it sounds plausible.

I remember some asking how Russians could support the invasion of Ukraine, and I said that people support war, and only oppose it if the losses are too heavy for their taste.

You can see proof of that in Israel today (and before) - they support this mass murder because ... it benefits them at little cost! Of course they support it. And every victory will make them support more.

What is he being accused of?

There's no accusation. Just odd timing that he was sacked two days after he wore Lebanon flag in solidarity. Its not like his team are awful either, they're 2-3 and two of those losses were by a collective 7 points.

@AfonsoAlves
about Lebanese public opinion - not sure how good this poll is, and how much it reflects their views towards israel's attack on lebanon itself, but it foessuggest r/lebanon isn't exactly representative. Maybe of about 20% of the population.

e - also

a quick read of his wiki suggests this guy is a cleric in iraq, not a military figure

They never supported it.

the lebanese foreign minister said that hezbollah had agreed to a ceasefire the day they killed nasrallah with a million bombs into beirut - i think the US' official line was that they supported thos negotiations.
once israel revealed that they had used the negotiations to kill the negotiator, they opposed them.

i generally think nobody should talk to israel as a result - this is the second time they've killed in the middle of negotations.

Sistani is arguably the most powerful man in Iraq. If they attempt to assassinate him there'd be hell let loose.

Hell let loose for you? They cant do anything to Israel. What will happen? Israel will bomb the hell out of anybody with US armament

Hell let loose for you? They cant do anything to Israel. What will happen? Israel will bomb the hell out of anybody with US armament

The 50+ Shia Militia groups in Iraq will start firing rockets and missiles at anything and anyone associated with Israel.

Including possibly Saudi's, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and of course US bases.

The 50+ Shia Militia groups in Iraq will start firing rockets and missiles at anything and anyone associated with Israel.

Including possibly Saudi's, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and of course US bases.

So yes, it will affect the middle east and the world, but Israel? whichever military/economic problem will have, will be bailed out.

Israel is pushing as a historical moment for them since 1948 and they will break all the limits and the more convoluted the better to push any Palestinian, Lebanese or whoever out of the territories they will occupy

So yes, it will affect the middle east and the world, but Israel? whichever military/economic problem will have, will be bailed out.

Israel is pushing as a historical moment for them since 1948 and they will break all the limits and the more convoluted the better to push any Palestinian, Lebanese or whoever out of the territories they will occupy

Killing Sistani isn't going to be easy - and this one will actually require US approval which I do not think they will get.

Killing Sistani isn't going to be easy - and this one will actually require US approval which I do not think they will get.

Surely is not. But it doesn't happen is not because of US approval. It seems Israel has carte blanche. No Rafah. It happens. Ceasefire in Gaza. Nope, ceasefire in Lebanon. nope. Doesn't seem is US calling the shots at all

Surely is not. But it doesn't happen is not because of US approval. It seems Israel has carte blanche. No Rafah. It happens. Ceasefire in Gaza. Nope, ceasefire in Lebanon. nope. Doesn't seem is US calling the shots at all

You are aware that in order to get to Sistani you have to cross into US controlled airspace manned by three US squadrons?

I remember some asking how Russians could support the invasion of Ukraine, and I said that people support war, and only oppose it if the losses are too heavy for their taste.

You can see proof of that in Israel today (and before) - they support this mass murder because ... it benefits them at little cost! Of course they support it. And every victory will make them support more.

It's all about optics and perception.

War didnt change much, the Gestapo did abduct and torture resistance suspect, indiscriminate bombing, Assassination, etc

Goebbels said it best "repeat a lie thousand times it becomes the truth"

The only thing different is that flow of information is harder to stop in these era. Let's not forget that Israel started specifically targeting Journalist, and having the majority of Western Media covering their doings to a varios degree from euphemism to total fabrication of facts

How many of us hand in heart dare to post villyfing words against Israel on our social media account?

Last edited:
I actually think the Sistani thing is an error. Pretty sure they meant Khameini, and just lazily put up any Ayatollah's pic they could quickly google.

Makes absolutely no sense for them to target Sistani, even for unhinged genocidal maniacs like Israel.

Israel has the US by the balls - no way US can say no to them now.

Define, "Has them by the balls."

US has said no so far because they don't want to say no.

The moment comes which could jeopardize their middle east strategic position, the No will come hard and fast.

You're telling me that US will allow them Israel to operate in US controlled airspace to assassinate a guy who is the only thing holding back the armies of Shia militiamen who would love nothing more than to run riot and "have a go" at US installations across the country and beyond?

I actually think the Sistani thing is an error. Pretty sure they meant Khameini, and just lazily put up any Ayatollah's pic they could quickly google.

Makes absolutely no sense for them to target Sistani, even for unhinged genocidal maniacs like Israel.

Yeah there’s no evidence they are interested in Sistani. He has nothing to do with any of this. I suspect some random right wing Israeli simply added him to their meme thinking he was some sort of contemporary of Khamanei’s.

You are aware that in order to get to Sistani you have to cross into US controlled airspace manned by three US squadrons?

I am saying that if israel tells the US dance they will put a fantastic show of lord of the dance for israel. US politicians are ideologically invested because for natural reasons or AIPAC invested on them and the rest are blackmailed on losing their postition

If Israel would consider sistani as part of their plan (that it would make little sense IN my very poor knowledge) US would not stop Israel

But we will never know bc is not in their plans. Though putting the region on fire could be tempting by israel

I am saying that if israel tells the US dance they will put a fantastic show of lord of the dance for israel. US politicians are ideologically invested because for natural reasons or AIPAC invested on them and the rest are blackmailed on losing their postition

If Israel would consider sistani as part of their plan (that it would make little sense IN my very poor knowledge) US would not stop Israel

But we will never know bc is not in their plans. Though putting the region on fire could be tempting by israel

Please see below:

Define, "Has them by the balls."

US has said no so far because they don't want to say no.

The moment comes which could jeopardize their middle east strategic position, the No will come hard and fast.

You're telling me that US will allow them Israel to operate in US controlled airspace to assassinate a guy who is the only thing holding back the armies of Shia militiamen who would love nothing more than to run riot and "have a go" at US installations across the country and beyond?

It's all about optics and perception.

War didnt change much, the Gestapo did abduct and torture resistance suspect, indiscriminate bombing, Assassination, etc

Goebbels said it best "repeat a lie thousand times it becomes the truth"

The only thing different is that flow of information is harder to stop in these era. Let's not forget that Israel started specifically targeting Journalist, and having the majority of Western Media covering their doings to a varios degree from euphemism to total fabrication of facts

How many of us hand in heart dare to post villyfing words against Israel on our social media account?

Good post. Agree with it all.

Please see below:

I have seen enough unbelievable things this year about Israel, the complicity of US and Europe, the media and more. I see Israel and US capable of everything. Even if it would be sacrificing their own countrymen to the point to abandon Iraq like they did in Afghanistan if needed

Surely it might be far fetched but Trump wins, and Ukraine is fecked and Iran could be in the cards as Trump already had a very belligerent rhetoric. If there is a go to Iran, everything goes

And please, don't take this insistence as it might happen. You expose the most sane, rational and possible scenario. And is going to to go as you say. But with Israel I lost all hope of any restrain by the US