Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully and stay on topic

The author of that piece, John Spencer, uploads Bibi videos to his Youtube channel and timestamps the parts where Bibi mentions him. Not even joking. The Trashcan Man to Bibi's Flagg.

qG1dVQQ.png

This is definitely starting to have an air of the Iraq war about it. Certain elements looking for an excuse to go to war with Iran and now they have it.
There is/was certainly something in the air. For example 300+ ballistic missiles, which IRGC launched at Israel.

That is one of tiny details that happend between now and a year ago. But you cannot expect idiotic tweets to grasp that.

There is/was certainly something in the air. For example 300+ ballistic missiles, which IRGC launched at Israel.

That is one of tiny details that happend between now and a year ago. But you cannot expect idiotic tweets to grasp that.
They could just end the genocide and apartheid but that would be far too simple.

Hope this peacekeeping mission situation doesn't end in a disaster with the genocidal army on the other side.

It's both tragic and hilarious that you have a country that explicitely says: "Might is right, I'll do whatever the feck I want to, suck it up snowflakes. Oh and by the way, gimme the weapons I need, you wussies, and feck you all".

And it gets exactly what it wants.

I repeat it once again, Israel's intent is to settle in Southern Lebanon. It's been oggling at that region for decades and there's never been a more favourable time.

GZTBhgQXQAAZLdd

Imagine being the US foreign policy advisor for the peace process and say that :lol: . Are these people thick?

He's deleted his post about napalming the Irish troops but has forgotten to delete this one it seems:

At least he isn't an advisor to 2 candidates running for the house of representatives in a state with strong Irish ties or anything.

It's odd that this lot so routinely advertise themselves as despicable vile racists, and abusive scum. They obviously are that but what is the utilitly in showing everyone your true face when it is so hideous to normal people? Perhaps they've just given up on trying to propagandise on behalf of Aparthied Israel and the ongoing genocide, and are now just putting up the batsignal to rouse their fellow brutes.

GZTBhgQXQAAZLdd

Imagine being the US foreign policy advisor for the peace process and say that :lol: . Are these people thick?

How to forget the ex advisor of state's department of Israel and Palestine in early 2000s. Multiple awards in the state department

If this pieces of shit are the standard behind who advise about the conflict, we all know that the US are all behind it

Another Hezbollah leader killed by air strike. I make that 3 now in the past couple of days? Ethics and morals aside, it’s been pretty damn effective

Another Hezbollah leader killed by air strike. I make that 3 now in the past couple of days? Ethics and morals aside, it’s been pretty damn effective
Yes. It does make you wonder what Israel have been doing all these years though if they knew who these people were and where they were.

Surely not that to take them out without carpet bombing.

Yes. It does make you wonder what Israel have been doing all these years though if they knew who these people were and where they were.

Think its clear their goal has been to massacre as many Palestinians and Lebanese as possible, essentially killing any hope of Palestinian statehood, all while dragging the US and region into a war with Iran.

They’ve been itching for an excuse. The level of infiltration of Hezbollah and, from many reports, the IRGC means you have to assume Hamas was pretty compromised too.

Which makes the fact that 7 Oct, with the undefended border and the likelihood they had compromised Hamas for years, almost too convenient for Netanyahu.

They have had ample opportunity to arrange a release of the hostages, but instead have far preferred liquidating Gaza, steam rolling Hezbollah with no end in sight to the war. In fact the IDF has very likely killed more of the hostages than Hamas at this stage.

Not difficult to see 7 Oct as for the “greater good” from Israel’s perspective. Regain southern Lebanon, occupy Gaza again, massively increase the murder and occupation of the West Bank and cripple Iran further.

They’ve been itching for an excuse. The level of infiltration of Hezbollah and, from many reports, the IRGC means you have to assume Hamas was pretty compromised too.

Which makes the fact that 7 Oct, with the undefended border and the likelihood they had compromised Hamas for years, almost too convenient for Netanyahu.

They have had ample opportunity to arrange a release of the hostages, but instead have far preferred liquidating Gaza, steam rolling Hezbollah with no end in sight to the war. In fact the IDF has very likely killed more of the hostages than Hamas at this stage.

Not difficult to see 7 Oct as for the “greater good” from Israel’s perspective. Regain southern Lebanon, occupy Gaza again, massively increase the murder and occupation of the West Bank and cripple Iran further.

This kind of thinking is very dangerous and I don't think we ought to entertain this.

Yoo could take this paragraph, replace 10/7 with 9/11 and from that perspective you can see how controversial this kind of stance or conspiracy is.

It's also stupid, because the intelligence apparatus used to infiltrate the various groups is completely different. Hezbollah and IRGC fall under the purview of Mossad, whereas Hamas falls under Shin Bet and the Military Intelligence Directorate. The occupied territories do not fall under the responsibility of external security.

It's kind of like saying, "The CIA are really competent, so the FBI / Homeland Security must be too."

This kind of thinking is very dangerous and I don't think we ought to entertain this.

Yoo could take this paragraph, replace 10/7 with 9/11 and from that perspective you can see how controversial this kind of stance or conspiracy is.

It's also stupid, because the intelligence apparatus used to infiltrate the various groups is completely different. Hezbollah and IRGC fall under the purview of Mossad, whereas Hamas falls under Shin Bet and the Military Intelligence Directorate. The occupied territories do not fall under the responsibility of external security.

It's kind of like saying, "The CIA are really competent, so the FBI / Homeland Security must be too."

Are you saying its the equivalent of saying the CIA knew about 9/11 and let it go? Or that 'the Jews' somehow planned it?

The posters comment is far more akin to the first. The second is not equivalent to this and would be clearly anti semitic (and I don't think it would be fair to that poster to insinuate that it is) .

For what it's worth, I agree with you that it's not the same anyway. Israel clearly saw Iran and Hezbollah as its most serious enemies and have been preparing for war with them for literally decades.

It seems that as Hezbollah has morphed from a small and organised resistance force to an almost quasi professional fighting force that grew in size and sends forces abroad (Syria) , they have become much easier to infiltrate.

With regards to Hamas, it seems likely that Israel dropped the ball massively. Thinking Hamas were no longer a threat (or one not worth bothering about), that their tech would warn them appropriately. And with most of their forces helping to subjugate what is for them the much bigger prize in the West Bank too.

If they were going to invent or false flag something they'd have just spread lies about an imminent Iranian nuclear attack I think. The US would have helped invent a lie.

I think it's more likely they planned for the regional conflict and Hamas's attack just set things in motion potentially ahead of schedule. The initial plan was probably to use Hezbollah as the escalation route.

He's deleted his post about napalming the Irish troops but has forgotten to delete this one it seems:

At least he isn't an advisor to 2 candidates running for the house of representatives in a state with strong Irish ties or anything.

I'd be very worried as an Irish person in the middle of this, the Israeli government probably has us down as acceptable collateral, given our relations.

It's not that dangerous when you look at the reaction. Also, it can be passive, e.g. "if anything happens, so what - it helps us", and they were then fully taken aback by the scale of Hamas' assault. It's so uncharacteristic to leave the border undefended.

9/11 was completely different and purely down to the incompetency of the FBI, as you mention, and also that the US intelligence services had only limited resources in combating Islamic terrorism in the 90s. Obviously that changed post 9/11. Is the Shin Bet incompetent, too?

If they were going to invent or false flag something they'd have just spread lies about an imminent Iranian nuclear attack I think. The US would have helped invent a lie.

I think it's more likely they planned for the regional conflict and Hamas's attack just set things in motion potentially ahead of schedule. The initial plan was probably to use Hezbollah as the escalation route.

This is also true. Clearly they've had plans to carry this out for years.

Wore a Lebanon flag on his sleeve on 6 October. Sacked this morning.

Considering how Kaepernick never got another chance after quietly kneeling during the anthem, I fear for this guys future employment opportunities in the NFL.

He's too good. I suspect he won't be unemployed for long.
I don’t follow the NFL that closely anymore, so will take your word for it. Although wasn’t Kaepernick also too good to not even get a back-up spot somewhere, considering the shite that is routinely rolled out to play QB? I guess the anthem stuff might have been more toxic to owners than a Lebanese flag.

I don’t follow the NFL that closely anymore, so will take your word for it. Although wasn’t Kaepernick also too good to not even get a back-up spot somewhere, considering the shite that is routinely rolled out to play QB? I guess the anthem stuff might have been more toxic to owners than a Lebanese flag.

That was a different situation where Kap became toxic to employ because he became a vocal advocate. In Salah's case, it may have been a situation where he simply couldn't get along with Rodgers and the Lebanon flag thing may simply have coincided with the former.