For those of you that think American Football is dumb...

'Kinell Flash, you've got your own part of the forum now! :eek:

Does that first video work on a slow connection then?

I could try but I'm too lazy. And some the video's you post feck my computer up...

cnut. ;)

By the way, I've just registered on that Blue Moon site...I'm on a mission to bring The Kippax Kid back on caf. Last time, (when we invaded 'em), the fecker's banned me after one post! Does anyone know her username on there? And what exactly shall I write on there? Help me, Flash, help me!

(PS, American football is dumb ;) )

no_angel said:
cnut. ;)

By the way, I've just registered on that Blue Moon site...I'm on a mission to bring The Kippax Kid back on caf. Last time, (when we invaded 'em), the fecker's banned me after one post! Does anyone know her username on there? And what exactly shall I write on there? Help me, Flash, help me!

I don't know, just see my thread about her in the Mod/Admin Forum, and maybe write something like that to her...nobody seems to know her name on Bluemoon though unfortunately.

no_angel said:
cnut. ;)

I miss her too. :(

Good luck! :angel: