Gaming FM Owner Experiment | Season 8 underway

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Defeat for Sheffield Utd! Biggs popped up with another goal but it was too little too late. Maybe if @SilentWitness hadn't sold Bradley Barcola things would all be different.
Can we check the ref's bank on this please? We know what that lot are like.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Haven't got time to send squad lists or anything so will do that tomorrow.

You're all struggling a bit so maybe I'll have a think and let you all get an extra superstar or something.
Maybe we could have one normal transfer and one free agent/player under the age of 19 or something.

sebsheep

Don't think we need to make any changes tbh. We already get to buy a player, lock a player down and sell anyone we don't want.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Don't think we need to make any changes tbh. We already get to buy a player, lock a player down and sell anyone we don't want.
That's true, we just have to deal with the cycle of AI buying crap > us selling to try and offload that and make money > AI buying crap again. :( :D

sebsheep

That's true, we just have to deal with the cycle of AI buying crap > us selling to try and offload that and make money > AI buying crap again. :( :D
That's part of the fun I think. Bowen wasn't a pick we'd have made but he ended up being a successful purchase.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I'd prefer a full squad lockdown, then at the end of every season we can buy 3 / sell 3. But might be too late to implement.