FIFA announces foreign players playing in Ukraine and Russia will be allowed to join a new club for free until April 7th

We so need to act right now bloated squad or not, there must be better players there than our current crop of overpaid wasters, right?

FIFA said they’re looking to “facilitate the departure” of all those who’ve not already found an agreement with their clubs and will have “the right to unilaterally suspend their employment contract” until June 30th

So, a loan then?

I like the idea of the ultimate Dodo of a football club signing...Dodo. Either it actually works - or it's worth it just to take the piss.

(On a slightly more serious note - if there's anyone worth going for here, Ralf should know).

I haven't read anything more than this thread...but there's gotta be some catch here, right?

Otherwise basically every club's gonna be interested in grabbing Kvaratskhelia, Neres and Barrios. Those three would massively enhance our squad. Think Malcom plays for Kyiv too.

Edit - Malcom's with Zenit

I haven't read anything more than this thread...but there's gotta be some catch here, right?

Otherwise basically every club's gonna be interested in grabbing Kvaratskhelia, Neres and Barrios. Those three would massively enhance our squad. Think Malcom plays for Kyiv too.

Expect him to sign for West Ham/Southampton. Both were interested in January.

It is loans only until 30/06/2022 then (unless the war is still going on or some club buys them with a proper transfer fee) they go back to their club in Ukraine or Russia.

Barrios

We will ignore all such players and obsess over hagling a price for rice all summer before spunkinh close to 100 million because we just a woefully run club whilst other shrewd will take full advantage of such opportunities

Ukraine's most valuable according to transfermarkt

1039b80e895e2cfdc7495b588cb6e1d9.png

And here's Russia's

e1a6df2647ed37ae10801eda14518626.png

Assuming the players want to take advantage of this and ignoring the fact it would be taking advantage of the misery in Ukraine which is a moral question, there are lots of players who could improve premier league clubs including United. Tete and Kvaratskhelia in particular and if it wasnt for Fred I'd be up for Marcos Antonio as well.

And here's Russia's

Assuming the players want to take advantage of this and ignoring the fact it would be taking advantage of the misery in Ukraine which is a moral question, there are lots of players who could improve premier league clubs including United. Tete and Kvaratskhelia in particular and if it wasnt for Fred I'd be up for Marcos Antonio as well.

No idea what they're like, but it'd be comedy fielding a Marlon, Wendel and Malcolm.

And here's Russia's

Can't believe Malcolm is only 25, I remember when we were linked with him, seems like an age ago.

Surely this would have picked up quickly if happening?

I dunno what's going on but as far as I can tell clubs all over Western Europe are certainly dragging their feet about going for these players, I ain't heard of one move yet, there must be some talent available, right?

Why are Fifa screwing over the Ukranian clubs for the transfer value of their players?

This could be a great way to replenish the squad without spending a fortune. Ralf will have his contacts here. We’ve also obviously scouted Shaktar recently enough.
Dont get your hopes up, its the glazers in charge. They will delay, procrastinate until all the best talent has been snapped up.