Ferdi Kadıoğlu

We (Arsenal) were linked to him a lot pre tournament, mostly from Turkish media,. but Dortmund seemed the more serious interest a week or 2 back. Would make sense after failing to secure Maatsen and having Sahin in charge now wouldn't harm things.

Wonder if his good tournament makes English clubs sit up and take notice and price Dortmund out a move mind you.

GET HIM!!!

Been watchim him a lot last 2 years. He has developed immensely. He is the real deal! He can play as the traditional back and play wide but also play the more modern style going inwards. He is technically very strong. Used to be a wing in his younger days. He is very fast and has an energy that cannot end. I believe I read a stat that he is the player that has run the most during the tournament. GET HIM!!

No way ETH signs off on him as a left back. Right maybe if we sell AWB.

I wonder if this is one of the players Vivell has suggested. These (mostly) unheard of players that get picked up by Dortmund/Leipzig/Brighton and we and other big clubs end up being linked to for 5/10 times what they paid

I wonder if this is one of the players Vivell has suggested. These (mostly) unheard of players that get picked up by Dortmund/Leipzig/Brighton and we and other big clubs end up being linked to for 5/10 times what they paid
No way we would know if Vivell or who else suggested this name. But with him impressing during Euro, so it’s not exactly a hidden gem.

No way we would know if Vivell or who else suggested this name. But with him impressing during Euro, so it’s not exactly a hidden gem.

He also had a good season for his club. During last season there were already reports and rumours about Arsenal wanting to sign him. Even rumours that Arsenal already had a bid rejected.

Not a hidden gem at all.

With Merino and Kadioglu injuries, it is good to know we are not the only ones.