Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager / awaiting clarity from the club over his position

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
The £10 million to sack him will be the smartest money spent this summer.

We had about 30% of the possession in the first half. Absolutely attrocious again.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Eight place and a fecking negative goal difference!

Nowhere near the worst set of players we've had, but easily the worst team and football I have seen from Manchester United.

hobbers

I'm assuming that ridiculous 27% will flip back to the 12% it was originally after City wipe the floor with us.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Can we sack him now? Hope to see him gone tomorrow. Worst manager as long as I have watch United for over 30 years.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
If people running the club still think that he is the right man to run the club then questions have to be asked about the football knowledge of the people running the club

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
If he goes, i will remember him as only manager who managed to buy every single player wrong. Todd fecking Boehly has better record than him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
No, considering your post I assumed you were familiar with the number of defensive injuries those other teams had.
You can go and research it. No team has injuries as concentrated as we have all season. Feel free to show otherwise though.

Blood Mage

If he's still our manager next season then my hopes of Ineos dragging us out of this hole are dead.

Malone_Post

Im against childish name calling on both sides. It's not hard to call immature posters out.
I assume you’re quick to call out childish name calling & immaturity on the other side then? Childish name calling & immaturity like this for example…

Don't speak for me kid, and don't make things up either. It's not hard to stay in your lane.
:lol: the ten hag out camp are literally like the football equivalent of Trump folk.

They literally just make shit up it's actually brilliant.
Im so sorry for calling you by your mental age. I thought you'd be more responsible than to try talk on behalf of others.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I assume you’re quick to call out childish name calling & immaturity on the other side then? Childish name calling & immaturity like this for example…
I've used it when there has been disrespect on the other side, and to one poster. Not collectively to a general school of thought. And if I ever have, it's wrong and should be called out.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I was wrong in believing this would be our worst ever PL season. In the end we are going to get a lot more points than Ole/Rangnick season. His job is safe.

DSG

Actually thought we played much better this half. Amrabaat was diabolical, a lot better with Casemiro playing his normal position. Good for Hojlund, happy he scored.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What a season. Fantastic achievement by ETH. The doubters are fully in retreat. Here's to a positive goal difference next season, if anyone can do that, it's ETH.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Has to go.

Shameful season.
If its simple common sense and a complete failure even with the context, then INEOS will let him go. It could well be a well briefed and timed announcement post the FA Cup final.

AndySmith1990

And that brings a dismal league campaign to an end.

Only a hammering by City remains until we're rid of the deluded Dutch man

chris123

Has definitely changed his tactical set-up these last few games to make us look slightly more solid. Yet, it took 35 games, and we still conceded 17 shots.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Probably the least I've ever enjoyed a season. Abysmal season, tumescent football and some of the most tactically inept football I've seen. Horrific.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Has definitely changed his tactical set-up these last few games to make us look slightly more solid. Yet, it took 35 games, and we still conceded 17 shots.
We were dreadful today despite the scoreline.