England could be banned from the 2028 Euros

:lol: no chance.

If you read the article it’s quite clear that won’t happen.

Uefa won't accept a country making laws concerning entities within it's jurisdiction?

They're having a laugh. Time for some corruption investigations again.

I would imagine it's to stop any real scrutiny being paid to what FIFA/ UEFA are up to.

I would imagine it's to stop any real scrutiny being paid to what FIFA/ UEFA are up to.

It's a reminder how the EPL have compromised themselves with odious Saudi/UAE state investment. Other corrupt institutions can leverage them so.

As for UEFA/FIFA, pretty much all of their corruption is laid bare. We all know their crimes. Nobody cares. Just think it justifies their own corruption.

Football has become too important to allow corrupt organisations like UEFA and FIFA, that have no oversight to do as they please. The moment someone steps in and looks at those accounts in detail...half of those suits would end up in jail.

If no England, who will we laugh at when it inevitable goes wrong?

So they could be banned if a proposed government regulatory role, which hasn't yet been implemented, somehow goes beyond it's planned intention of monitoring (and potentially intervening in - which seems to be their main point of concern) clubs financial sustainability?

A nothing story really but interesting why they would still want to make that statement. I would have figured that the amount of money flowing into the PL and potentially unwanted foreign state influence, as well as general financial mismanagement by the clubs, would warrant more supervision beyond what the FA has been capable of. UEFA seems to think differently.

Nah, some of your fans were causing trouble in France in 2016.
I'm shocked a Scot would immediately have an issue with what I'd said.

2016 was when England fans were attacked by gangs of Russians, you'd know that if you'd have qualified.

I'm shocked a Scot would immediately have an issue with what I'd said.

2016 was when England fans were attacked by gangs of Russians, you'd know that if you'd have qualified.

I think those Russians were defending their territory against foreign aggression, just as they have been for the last two years. They are known for their peaceful ways when not provoked.