Elisabeth Terland | Signs for United

Terland:
”I’m so honoured to sign for Manchester United and cannot wait to join up with the team. Having experienced their excellent fans from the opposing side, I’m really looking forward to having them in my corner this season.”

Skinner:
”Elisabeth is a young player who will bring a fresh dynamic and energy to our team. We are delighted she has chosen to become part of our Manchester United family and look forward to integrating her into our playing squad.”

Seems like a decent signing. It always give me more confidence when a player has already proven they can do it in the WSL, and makes it more likely they’ll hit the ground running.

Great! I hope she hits the ground running, she has shown she can score goals reliably in the WSL.

Seems like a decent signing. It always give me more confidence when a player has already proven they can do it in the WSL, and makes it more likely they’ll hit the ground running.
Great! I hope she hits the ground running, she has shown she can score goals reliably in the WSL.
Yeah, I was impressed when I looked up her goals per game record for Brighton. Not bad for a gal who's only just turned 23.

Yeah, I was impressed when I looked up her goals per game record for Brighton. Not bad for a gal who's only just turned 23.
I think she can be a really good addition. I also selfishly really like it when we sign Norwegian players.

She’s a very talented goal scorer. At 18-19 years old she was scoring a goal every three games ratio for Klepp in the Norwegian league, at 20 it was two goals every three games for Brann, who played Chelsea in the CL quarter finals last year. The Norwegian league is at quite a high level for women.

She has 33 caps for Norway I believe, 9 goals, which is good for a girl who turned 23 three weeks ago, and even better considering she needs to bypass Ada Hegerberg, Guro Reiten and Sofie Roman Haug to get games there.

I’m not so sure about her all round game, but she is young and has plenty of scope to develop and adapt.

Nice signing, haven't seen much outside of highlights so not sure how her all round game is, but seems a very strong finisher.

GUc_qtkXEAAN_L3