Do you still watch when we're 7-0 up?

I saw this thread and thought “oh hey, a parody in the football forums - that’s fun!” But no, it’s actually full of people who are miserable when we lose and even more miserable when we win. Sad times.

White text or something….

I watched it all. I remember watching it all when we ere 7 down as well and cant believe I did that

I enjoyed and celebrated that 7th goal more than Ole's winner in 99!
Give it some time, and THAT 7th goal will be looked back on with even greater nostalgia.

Forgot we were playing. :lol: Was looking at the latest scores, seeing how the Champions League matches were going when I saw the Carabao Cup games down at the bottom. We were 5-0 up at that point and I didn't bother tuning in then having already missed most of the fun.

Went last night, decent seats so made the most of it. Atmosphere was better than I thought considering the opposition.

Forgot we were playing. :lol: Was looking at the latest scores, seeing how the Champions League matches were going when I saw the Carabao Cup games down at the bottom. We were 5-0 up at that point and I didn't bother tuning in then having already missed most of the fun.

You should check the fixtures then, like normal people.

its nice to watch a game and feel relaxed about the result after 30minutes. When almost every game is an injury time drama and/or an odd goal result it can get a bit fatiguing especially when they go against us.

We rarely score more than 2 or 3 and usually if we are winning it is a struggle, we very rarely dominate games and score bucket loads anymore so games like last night are a luxury that I am never passing up.

I get that the OP was probably using a bit of tongue in cheek, but still.

For some reason only known to myself I thought this match was tonight. Any way I watched a bloody good documentary on ITV X In Cold Blood The Clutter family murders.

First game I've been to in ages. Went with the Mrs and we stayed to applaud the lads off the pitch. People started emptying out with 20 mins to go though.

I don’t even understand this question? Why would winning and scoring goals be a cause to lose interest.

You should check the fixtures then, like normal people.

Sorry boss, will strive for better in the future.

Is this a new one, Carabao Cup 3rd round matches the same week of European games? I mean teams don't enter until this round when they're in Europe, yet European games are on in the same week. Some playing Carabao this week, some next, some in Europe this week, some next. It threw me off. I assumed we'd be playing Thursday night in the Europa when I saw it was "European week".

Last edited:
We always stay or watch till the end. Can never understand people arriving late, getting up all the time and wandering out, up before half time, back again late for the second half. Up and down, up and down.
I can understand shooting off a bit early at the end to miss the traffic, though we don't.
It expensive enough without missing half the bloody game!

Something tells me we're not gonna get as much mileage out of this thread as we are the 0-3 thread this season

I always turn off after the first goal, disgusted it wasn't scored sooner. ET out!