Music Deep fake music

Spoony

The People's President
Scanned YT. Jacko singing Eye of the Tiger, Freddie Mercury signing Thriller, Sinatra and Gangsta's Paradise. Insane..as.if we've stepped into an alternate universe .

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

This is amazing, probably the most I've been impressed by AI so far!

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Pretty impressive. Are the words changed on the existing track or have seperate vocals been ai made and then the rest of the song is built around them. If it's the first, then that's amazing.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Is that Deep Fake, or just a cleverly edited video?
I just woke up my wife who was dozing on the sofa with that video. She was so confused because it was so beautifully timed she thought she was in a dream. It took her ages to realise she was awake.

I have never seen an edited video that perfectly timed and choreographed. And this guy isn't a Hollywood editing guy, it's probably some lad drinking Pepsi in his mother's basement. It has to have been deep faked

nimic

something nice
Scout
I just woke up my wife who was dozing on the sofa with that video. She was so confused because it was so beautifully timed she thought she was in a dream. It took her ages to realise she was awake.

I have never seen an edited video that perfectly timed and choreographed. And this guy isn't a Hollywood editing guy, it's probably some lad drinking Pepsi in his mother's basement. It has to have been deep faked
Weird, it didn't strike me as that special.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Weird, it didn't strike me as that special.
I guess the fact that you didn't think it was special means it worked. If it wasn't unusual to think that Johnny Cash would be singing Barbie Girl means deep fake worked.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I guess the fact that you didn't think it was special means it worked. If it wasn't unusual to think that Johnny Cash would be singing Barbie Girl means deep fake worked.
Maybe, but it's a bit different from just having a concert type rendition of a Monty Python song, which I'm sure has been done anyway. I didn't think it particularly sounded like a North Korean choir either, but maybe that's a stretch.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
They seem to be humanly produced, multilayered arrangements. I was thinking they were mostly an AI program reconstructing the songs from the ground up but apparantly that's not what is happening. Pretty cool but more impressive in terms of human endeavour than of technological advancement.